Sign in to follow this  
2 sp3c k0

Sad helper

Dan muted me for 24 hours bqz i called him a noob lol, bqz he talked bad behind me and called me an annoying idiot.. extr dan for demote!! Not agood ranked player or ipmute him for 24 hours too for calling me an idiot!

Congrats on earning another week to your mute.

First of all, I muted you. Second of all, you never said noob or were you muted for that reason, so quit acting innocent please, ty. You were bantering like no tomorrow and bugging out about the fact that you got kicked from an extreme clan because you were toxic, always argued, and didnt like the terms of the clan. You and Rawrgasm were both upset, but you certainly did not let go of it. If a clan wants to make their own terms, thats on them, thats not for you to decide, or to blame staff for it. You are super immature, loved to argue with everyone, personally disrespected me, claiming that I am corrupt when I am fucking far from it. I do not take that shit. I warned you multiple times, I even muted you then lifted it, but you continued. I instructed Dan to mute you for 24 hours and you try to evade the mute by using discord ingame chat. 

The rules you have broken are simple: Toxicity, negativity, harassment, disrespect towards staff, over the top bantering, and more. You even scammed someone less than a month ago and I let you slide.... Seriously bro?

The fact that you could not take the 24 hour mute like a man shows your character, you decided to make a post filled with lies about a staff member to get attention. That does not under any means sit well with me.  You personally targetted me with your bs, my support members, and basically the whole clan.

Learn some respect bro, you seriously need to learn how to calm down aswell.

Any further posts or methods of evading a mute / or causing dram will make this permanent.

@Doctor Robert Seriously drop this bs with Dan. He barely donated in the first place, and overall your getting on all our nerves. Hes someone who does his job. Put away the personal feelings.

@the rawrgasm You were pissed because of the fact that there was a clan that did not want donated items traded around and wanted a closed circle. If you want to call them toxic for that, by all means.

If people want to make rules for their clan so they can enjoy the game better, they have every right to.

Have a good day,

- Zio

Self deffense and you lie man.. i got that 24 hour mute bqz i called the poeples noob  after they talkes bs behind me. And what is your reasson to give me another 7 days of mute? I dont try to get attention i try to get the truth on the table. @Sam @dan

you guys are doing so bad to me you are deffensing your own clan and ur friends thats ehy u muted me 3 times in a day.

1 hour ago, Otter said:

Lol we've had issues with you since decades ago @2 sp3c k0, chill down man. Just be mature and follow the rules 

right? he just fights it and that's what is making it worse and worse. this post specifically got him a 1 week mute. i can only imagine what happens when sam reads it again.

You guys stil didnt give me a good reasson for the 1 week mute, iknw and understand that i got the 24 hour mate but 7 days bqz i did something wrong? Just wow @Dan @Otter

"The rules you have broken are simple: Toxicity, negativity, harassment, disrespect towards staff, over the top bantering, and more. You even scammed someone less than a month ago and I let you slide.... Seriously bro?"

Don't think you get a clean slate just because I unmute or unban you. Everyone on the server has a track record of offenses if they broke a rule. You got a 24 hour mute because it was your third one, and a 7 day mute because you were mute evading by going on forums in a goal to cause drama and continue with your bantering. This is not your first offense, rather your fourth of fifth. I am a very lenient guy to be honest with you, I believe in chances, but lately you pushed it too hard. You are constantly fighting with people ingame, disrespecting staff, scamming people into tricking them that items are 3x lower than their price. You literally are a scum to everyone, including myself. I unmute you, and seconds later you go back to arguing, insulting people, bantering, being toxic in general. I do not respect you, nor will I spare you once again so here is your final warning.

Take your 7 day mute like a man, if you continue to post on forums in an attempt to cause drama, I will take my hammer and make sure you never step in here again. I have no doubt that there are people on this server who know how lenient I am, know how many chances I give, but they build off it. People even know that if I mute you for an amount of time, I am willing to lift it early as long as you do not continue it, which you are failing to do so.

You are pleading self defense as if you are charged for murder in a courtroom, seriously you need to chill out and take a step back. You have a long history on this server, filled with all the things I listed above. You have personally caused drama with me, claiming I spawn items on my alt account because I have a dragon chainbody? Like you love drama man, cant get enough of it.

Moments after I lifted your mute this happened: image.png

If you reply back to this thread and do not let it go, I will mute you for a month. Do not push it. If I ever catch you spitting bs lies again and accusing any of my supports of abuse with a motive to stir up drama when they are clearly in the right here, do not say I did not warn you.