Sign in to follow this  
Zio

Monthly Staff Feedback [June 2018]

Monthly Staff Feedback [June 2018]

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may know, a few months ago we had a system on Onyx that involved monthly Staff feedback, to allow you guys the ability to voice your opinions on the service you are provided by the Staff Team. If you are wondering, the reasoning behind not posting one in the last couple of months is due to constant changes happening in the staff team. We had major changes involving resignations and promotions, and I personally did not feel it was right to leave feedback in a non-solidified team at the time. I am glad to say that we now have a solid foundation in regards to the structure of our staff team, people who are dedicated to making the server a better place for all of the members of our server. I believe this allows us to listen to your feedback, and build off of it, in order to continue moving forward with our community. 

However, I would like to note, the members of the Staff Team are here to help you. We do not in any means want to hurt you in any way. We care about each and every single one of you, as you are all equal in our eyes. All of you have a voice, we as a team want you to express that over here but there will be one rule. We respect each and every single one of you, we expect you to do the same. If you have a concern, please express it in a respectful manner. The Staff Team is here to cater and help the community by any means they can. All we ask is to be respectful, as at the end of the day, our intentions are for the good of Onyx. We will not tolerate hating, name calling, disrespect and harassing comments. Thank you for understanding.

The Onyx Staff Team:

• 243db50349.png Onyx (Owner) :

• 243db50349.png Zio (Administrator + Server Manager) 

• dKHeelE.png Nick (Global Moderator) :

•  Vpqw3Pt.png N G R (Server Support) :

•  Vpqw3Pt.png Iron Classed (Server Support) :

•  Vpqw3Pt.pngDan (Server Support / Newest Addition) :

Please use this format when voicing your feedback down below.

Thank you for your time and feedback!

I've only been playing Onyx for a couple of Months and i have to say it's almost a perfect server even down to the staff team they are helpful and very Nice i hope i'll be playing onyx to watch the server grow as it should Have a Great day Staff team :)

• Onyx (Owner) : Alex is always making sure the community comes first and that's what I love about him. You can see his dedication and passion for the server and I trully believe he cares much more than just donation money for the server. He is one of the best coders I've ever encountered personally, and honestly I don't think there is anything he can't do aslong as he has the time for it.

• 243db50349.png Zio (Administrator + Server Manager) : Dedicates his life for the server and that isn't even hyperbole. Sam does so much for all of us just to get crapped on by inconsiderate players who don't always see how much he actually does for us the players. I know his work to most of us doesn't go unnoticed and honestly he deserves all the respect he gets. Sam is passionate for the server and as an ex staff member I promise he cares for every situation on this server.

• dKHeelE.png Nick (Global Moderator) : trolls a bit too much, but can be serious at times. He doesn't seem as supportive as other staff but he gets some things done. He shows off his power a bit too much and I don't think that is a good look for the server. This isn't to say Nick is bad but there are things that I think he should work on improving. Some people get a bad impression when a mod holds 25% of the eco and continues to clean people at ::dice. But nonetheless Nick has been a crucial addition to the staff team ( he was support for a long time before hand but retired)

•  Vpqw3Pt.png N G R (Server Support) : one of the most professional staff team members in game. Honestly believe he should be Mod over anyone on the server. He helps so much, active as hell, and he knows everything about the game. Probably the best player in the game.

•  Vpqw3Pt.png Iron Classed (Server Support) : great ironman support, helps loads on minigame events, great guy and has shown he is a worthy member of the staff team.

•  Vpqw3Pt.pngDan (Server Support / Newest Addition) : I'd like to say great things about you but unfortunately I haven't seen you a whole lot or talked to you much. I've heard good things and bad things about you but nonetheless keep doing what you're doing and never give up. Remember you are a new staff member and if you mess up you can be replaced. good luck my friend.

Hey guys, first and foremost it is true that I have been gone from Onyx for some time now but rest assured, I may be returning to the game as a player in a few weeks. At this point and time, I am swamped with a new job I have started about 2 weeks ago as well as the summer semester, so with that kept in mind here is my opinion of the staff team (for what it's worth).

Onyx: I have nothing but respect for you. My time in the staff team has let me get to know you a bit more, and I am very happy to see that you have really been stepping it up with the development of this server. I just wanted to thank you for continuous content coming out as well as the QOL patch that really helped out the server in many ways. I pray you continue to keep up this momentum and produce much more of this quality content for our community.

Zio: Sammie boy, out of the entire staff team I am most proud of you. You are the glue that holds us all together and you have put in a substantial amount of effort into making sure that the community and staff team stays afloat. I remember talking to you when you were a support and it fills me with inspiration to see how far you have gotten since that point. You're a natural born leader and someone I enjoyed working with through the tedious task of building the diamond donator zone, but somehow even that was fun when I worked on it with you. Keep reaching for the stars kid!

Nick: First and foremost I would like to acknowledge you as performing the greatest cracker-eating ASMR I have ever heard in my life (and the only). Jokes aside, I respect the fact that you do numerous tasks from behind the scenes that players don't sometimes pick up on off the bat and to that I would like to say thank you for always caring about this server and pushing great ideas you have. 

N G R: Easily my favorite support team member. I remember working with you from day 1 of your promotion and I have never had anything but good things to say about you. From the first day you joined the team you hit the ground running and have required little to no instruction of how to be a good staff member. In the future I would like to see you promoted to moderator due to the amount of hard work you have provided in being an active role-model for this community. Thank you!

Iron Classed: Hey bud, I am glad to say that you have been doing very well. One of my last actions as a moderator of this server was to give you my 100% recommendation of being a part of the staff team and I'm glad to say that I don't resent any bit of it at all. You have provided some very decent guides on forums and are very active in game always helping any in need. Thank you for everything you do and keep it up! 

Dan: Hey man, I haven't been very active at all recently so we haven't really gotten to meet. I logged in one Sunday night asking how everyone was and you responded immediately and engaged in conversation with myself and the server. For me, you built a good first impression and I wish you the best of luck on being a part of the staff team in the future. You also get a thank you! :D

TL;DR The current staff team is doing very well and I see a bright future for this server. Shoutout to #CF. 

Not on the server for a long time, all i can say is: i love the server and the staff!

Keep doing what you guys are doing and i'm sure everything will stay awesome as it is right now!

Good work all of you!

• 243db50349.png Onyx (Owner) : Big coding nub

• 243db50349.png Zio (Administrator + Server Manager) : Big mbox nub/babysitter

• dKHeelE.png Nick (Global Moderator) : Eco destrroyer

•  Vpqw3Pt.png N G R (Server Support) : mediocre pker

•  Vpqw3Pt.png Iron Classed (Server Support) : nub

•  Vpqw3Pt.pngDan (Server Support / Newest Addition) : nub among nubs

Nah, you guys are doing great. Keep up the great work. Especially Onyx, killing it lately. And of course Zio, without him the server would fall apart.