Sign in to follow this  
Amanda

Aura Store Idea

Hey everyone.

Here's a suggestion concerning auras. As you all probably know, once you get an aura from the Squeal of Fortune, it doesn't stop you from getting it 1 million more times after. Therefore, you end up having multiple of each auras in your bank.

My suggestion are:

''Aura Shop'': A shop where you can trade in duplicates of your auras in order to level them in ranks. 1 Greenfinger aura donated to the shop would turn 1 in your bank into a ''Greater Greenfinger aura''. Then when you use another Greenfingers Aura in the shop, you'd improve that Greater one into a Master one, etc. That would make squeal's auras actually useful.

''Aura Redeem Shop'': The point of this shop would be to make resources worth something. You could trade in for example, 100 Guams, for 1 point in the store. Once you have let's say 250 points in the shop, you could buy an aura upgrade. I'm saying herbs since I have the greenfingers aura in mind, but it could be hunting resources for the Tracker aura, ores/bars for the Quarry aura and so on.

Let me know what you guys think. Feel free to add up ideas, or simply give your CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Thank you

54517f34c8282693e006f041308a7d97.png

100% agree, I have loads of aura's with no use for them, I also thought of maybe having the ability to sell your aura's to an Aura shop for 1 Aura point, and then being able to buy any aura you want, obviously the rarer the aura the more it will cost.

Ive suggested this as well when speaking with zio :). Definitey a good addition.

1 hour ago, Onyx said:

Ive suggested this as well when speaking with zio :). Definitey a good addition.

Thank the lord. The holy creator of Onyx have heared our prayers.

Just now, Peppe said:

i've never gotten penance since october

I will surely bless your grave sir.

Best Regards,

Sam

2 hours ago, Onyx said:

I love yew