Peppe

New random event

oaWzZFuxQW27n4gwKwmUsQ.png

this is exactly what we need right now, our current random events aren't strong enough. It's great to kill afkers/botters who get 200m fishing in 3 days.

Edit: not specifically at the G.E. just a great addition in general.

Support ingame:

image.png.481e94d62f75dbfb5023ba3656443b4d.png

this player doesn't have a forums account so i put it here, his opinion is valued like any other.

image.png

Edited by Peppe

I don't agree with random events that kill players, we all like to nip AFK to answer the door/phone, maybe nip for a pee and not want to have to worry about logging out. I think adding an auto log out feature if inactive for 1 minute would be more effective, would also stop people accumulating online tokens to spend in the AFK store.

1 minute ago, Binary said:

I don't agree with random events that kill players, we all like to nip AFK to answer the door/phone, maybe nip for a pee and not want to have to worry about logging out. I think adding an auto log out feature if inactive for 1 minute would be more effective, would also stop people accumulating online tokens to spend in the AFK store.

AFK Store is meant to reward people with 200m AFKing. What are you on about. That's like saying remove fishing spots for fishers. 

Removing AFK STORE would devalue my 68 Agility.

23 minutes ago, Binary said:

I think adding an auto log out feature if inactive for 1 minute would be more effective, would also stop people accumulating online tokens to spend in the AFK store.

l0l this will never be added because then there would literally be 20 players online