Sign in to follow this  

on top of my last suggestion the game is pretty small right now, (rapidly growing!) I think more shops/increased stocks in the current shops would help a lot of new players enjoy the game more. Maybe even include it in just the donator zone but right now the general store has very few stock of items you can buy from and some you need for summoning so it would take a while to gather all that you'd need. Same with Jugs in the RFD chest. Right now it feels like I have to play as an ironman even though i don't want to, although I am enjoying the server a lot. Increased herb secondaries, gems/hides, super energies, seeds (even if just beginning ones), regular essence, and a shop for ore for summoning or just summoning secondaries would be a great benifit, even if you have to donate to access these shops.

I think that this server has a lot of great things even though I'm new. However, I would much rather prefer to have more efficient ways of skilling than doing ironman methods. Shops containing seeds (even just low level) and other buyable skills would be very convenient. Herblore secondaries, summoning supplies, etc. This change would help a lot of new players, and players who don't enjoy grinding low to medium level content just to progress. I also think that things like this might bring different players to the server, such as pkers who do not want to repeat low level content, pvmers who just want to boss, etc. I really don't think simple shops for skilling would ruin anything too much, ironman mode would not be affected. 

I feel like this would make the game too easy. I get where your coming from though on trying to obtain supplies is kind of hard to do unless you actually play the game and collect them. This would make a lot more "maxed" people running around or sitting around and not really taking the time to play the game anymore, which I don't think that's what they want for the server. I am curious to see what they think and do with this idea though. Nice work!