Sign in to follow this  
Killian

[Slayer] Broad Arrowheads

I'm not sure what's the fastest way of gaining the attention of Alex but I just felt like I should mention it here as well.

The Slayer Shops NEED to be split-up so you can buy Arrowheads from multiple masters.

I've been trying to buy them for like the past 4-5 days and the only quantity I ever find I find in shop is like 50-300 because they are so popular and in demand. You should also increase the max quantity from 1000 to like 7500 or 10000 (trust me, even 10000 is not enough) or their reload time to 50 per 6.66 minutes to 50 per 1 minute.

The reload time is not 6.66 minutes for 50. Not even close. The entire stock of 1000 replenishes in under 10 minutes.

I would not mind a boost to 10K however. Something easy and helpful for those of us wanting to grind some fletching levels.

11 minutes ago, Nick said:

The reload time is not 6.66 minutes for 50. Not even close. The entire stock of 1000 replenishes in under 10 minutes.

I would not mind a boost to 10K however. Something easy and helpful for those of us wanting to grind some fletching levels.

I haven't counted myself, was told by two other players. But I'm currently sitting at about 400K+ Unfinished Arrows, and at these rates I won't be getting them done by like 2028.

I agree man, I've had a lot of trouble getting them in the past before, I'd say just train slayer and buy them every other task, that's how I did it

I approve of this suggestion, will see what can be done to improve this issue with quality of life for players on here.

Thank you,

- Sam