Most Wanted

Skillcape hoods

Hi,

I'm unsure if this request already exists or it's somewhere in-game already, but it would be nice to see skillcape hoods in game. Some players enjoy the smaller cosmetic items to mix and match and wear to decorate their characters without having to go through too much or get rares for some decorative headgear.

Thanks!

To my knowledge, the only hood available is the one in the Yanille magic guild that you can buy for 10k coins. I do like your suggestion as it would be possible to make it so when purchasing a skill cape from "Max" it always comes with a hood. 

I support this.

Very nice idea! I would like to see skillcape hoods added to the server. At least added to "max" shop @ ::shops.

I 100% support this. 

Thanks for the post man!

Thanks for the support. I hope this can be added.

Out of the majority of the posted suggestions, this most likely is the simplest and easiest to achieve that many might actually use.

I agree, this little addition to the server can be a nice touch. Shouldn't be hard to add. I support it.