Nick

Forum Awards

Hey guys!

As part of the forum rejuvenation vibe we've been tossing around - I've added the ability to earn forum awards to signify your achievements both in-game and here on our forums! You can see all of the possible awards below.

If you have earned/think you deserve one of these ranks.. Please send me a private message on the forums or in-game. These awards are added manually so I have to do them separately for each person!

Player Ranks

hero.png.e5d65eee3fb98b6714d8d08cd778499 Hero - You play on the Hero difficulty on Onyx.
Lgend.png.2b8e3c796c3a2b1857b645fb3b3c35 
Legend - You play on the Legend difficulty on Onyx.

8aycv1M.png Btw - You are an Ironman on Onyx. You stand alone.
5ab17f7f430b5_GraphicsArtist.png.7fab0eb 
GFX - You are an official Onyx Graphics Artist.
Member_icon.png.5a5ee10cf14e9f51309fe48f 
MOTM - As voted upon, you have won "Member of the Month!"
Youtuber.png.6d89ea6b5b871d0fb3de38be31d 
Youtuber - Given to those who have made enough quality video content to be given the Youtuber rank in-game!

Donator Ranks (more coming soon)

Coins.gif.1da735083d2179254a4137df541cdd Money bags - You must have donated over $500 to the server in order to obtain this award. As time goes on, the dollar amount will increase.

Staff Ranks

Hammer.png.1fb4ac5d7d83ef33b5adc001cce5e Judge, Jury, Executioner - Awarded to the staff members who have reached the rank of Administrator.
Player_moderator_emblem.png.6ba779e9200d 
Moderator - Awarded to members of staff who have reached the rank of Moderator.

Old Sports

Ship.png.582671b70766c5881487856815cf77e Old sport - Given to players who are still around who have played Onyx starting in 2017.
Watch.png.5b9c92f7131865cae0f0549511f399 
Dedicated - Awarded to those who have over 25 days of time in-game on Onyx.

Forum Awards

quality.png.df02a8741841e6cd0f368677d1aeQuality Content - Your content on the forums has accumulated you over 50 likes!
XBBxWvS.png Grammar Nazi - Your grammar is perfect, robotic almost. You never miss a comma, period, semicolon or hyphen. You
                            use complete sentences and speak as a scholar.
Suggestion.png.dbbe104b932b99725ae77f2f5 
Idea guy - You have made a suggestion on the forums that has either been added on them or in-game!
sticky.png.f80c4feeedc7c0d0fff19b8b2d15a 
Sticky - Awarded to those who have topics that have been stickied. Thanks for making quality content!
Post.png.d9a325cd148296303e875d79f8ad9a0 
Spammer - Awarded to those who have reached the 300 post milestone.

PvM Achievement Awards

Pet.png.5635fdc3e81f0ce6665cd0d38faebf70 Pet finder - Awarded to those who have given a safe home to over 10 pets in-game!
5ab180c387964_Kilncape.png.94c8fa0f43751 
Kiln Cape - Awarded to those who have defeated Har-Aken and conquered the Fight Kiln!
Infernal.png.d8f340acb9b9b352c1c883ab92c 
Infernal Cape - Awarded to those who have defeated TzKal-Zuk and conquered the hardest PvM challenge Onyx has to offer!

End Game Awards

Max_cape.png.5dbfda2e9978118eb824e8f82ecYou can actually play now - Awarded to those who have obtained a Max Cape in-game!
Completionist.png.8247030625c8e5b433e82f
Completionist - Awarded to those who have gone above and beyond and obtained the Completionist Cape in-game!
5ab17fda73b7f_completionistt.png.7a09ff6
Go outside - Awarded to the true no-lifers of Onyx, those who have obtained the Trimmed Completionist Cape.

Miscellaneous Awards

5ab4b3f52a503_Asskisser.png.ca6443b936e2 Ass kisser - Awarded to those who have kissed serious ass. We know who you are.
5ab4b5f4c1dea_Asskissergold.png.a412045c 
Ass kisser + - Awarded to the Ass Kisser of the month. Literally. This is a real thing.

Trophy.png.70c9b3663ca0801bd1a9c75057b20Award collector - Awarded to people who have collected 10+ awards. Show it off!

And those are the awards! If you think you deserve/have earned one, send me a PM in game or on the forums.. If I deem your claim worthy (pictures as evidence always help) I will gladly bestow your award upon you!

Thanks,

The Onyx Staff Team

1 hour ago, Doctor Robert said:

Can we finally be seeing the Bastid of the Month award being introduced?

This is in the works.

ETA: Soon™

Nice initiative, i pmed u for the awards. I Also see new userbars are made? They look okay, who made them? haha. 
Well done on the improvements

Ass kisser reward must mean that there is some sort of reward for voicing your opinion and not giving a shit about ranks etc, no?

Very nice implementation!

1 hour ago, Omfg Rofl said:

Ass kisser reward must mean that there is some sort of reward for voicing your opinion and not giving a shit about ranks etc, no?

Very nice implementation!

I don't think that Ass kisser is about voicing your opinion without caring for ranks or rewards. It's more about literally riding their shafts and doing anything (Yes, anything) to get the attention of staff members. That's how I interpreted it. Would be nice with some clarification on what the rank means :P 

Edited by Killian

11 minutes ago, Killian said:

I don't think that Ass kisser is about voicing your opinion without caring for ranks or rewards. It's more about literally riding their shafts and doing anything (Yes, anything) to get the attention of staff members. That's how I interpreted it. Would be nice with some clarification on what the rank means :P 

What I meant was the complete opposite of the rank, like literally the polar opposite