Most Wanted

[M3] Most Wanted's Story

Heyo, what's up guys and girls, It's your boy Most Wanted.

Short lil cute lil quick lil story here,

I came from a server some of you probably heard of that's no longer running: Cx. Every now and then (like once every few months) I'd punch in the url to cx hoping that it would magically take me to the forums and that I can once again, be the Soul splitting, turmoil using, skill sapping kiddo I once was. But time passed..and nothing happened. 

I was told by the web page "We'll be right back." But CX went to the store for Cigs and never came back.

I moved along, dreaded and weary in search for a place to call home.

"Why don't you just play Runescape?" they shouted. I looked at them in disgust and went on my way to find my new bae.

"Nibbas have jobs." I told myself. "I can't do legacy."

I searched and search until I was fed up. I went straight to runelocus and downloaded the first source and client that I could find. I rustled up those old Java jimmies in me from my college days and prepared myself to code my own rsps.

I reinstalled eclipse and loaded up Player.java.

I was disgusted.

Who wrote that nasty code.

I fought through it all and got a very basic server running. But that was not fulfilling. I needed friends. I discarded my Java mentality and reverted back to a logical C# personality.

I went on cx's old discord, got  link from some nerd and here I am now!

But yeah, Im a very "out of touch" rsps player now. I havent pk'd in years or did anything rs related in a very long time. I'm hoping to get back to my old status.

I'm a video editor. I haven't touched my editing software to make an actual edit in like 2 years. Regardless, after long a long hiatus, I always improve. We'll see where that goes.

I'm a sarcastic guy, (should be) easy to get along with. Take what I say with a grain of salt :)

I just here to have a good time.

Here's some of my work, feel free to check out my channel. Who knows, maybe I'll make videos here one day:

Spoiler

Man it's been years since i heard from you, old sport. It's always a pleasure.

We most likely never will get to see the good ol' days return but enjoy your stay around here, hopefully with a more active pking community eventually.

Would be lovely to see some fresh content of yours (fingers crossed). 

13 hours ago, Pvm M4st4 said:

Man it's been years since i heard from you, old sport. It's always a pleasure.

We most likely never will get to see the good ol' days return but enjoy your stay around here, hopefully with a more active pking community eventually.

Would be lovely to see some fresh content of yours (fingers crossed). 

It really has been a long time pal. It's a pleasure as well, I see you're doing extremely well here as well. Nothing new there, that always has been you, #GainCentral.

And it's unfortunate, but new eras role along regardless. It was time for change anyhow.

It's going to take me a while before I pump out content unless I want to shitpost. I gotta get some things to work with in game and go from there. It's nice seeing a familiar face around!

7 hours ago, Killian said:

Pretty nice videos :) 

Hey thanks man. I appreciate it :)

Cool story bro. Hey, I can be sarcastic too! On a more serious note, I hope this becomes as much of a home for you as it has become to me. Nostalgia from the good old days will never 100% be met, but it's the new memories we create that make things worth it or something like that right?

Your videos are amazing btw, I saw one just now and will be checking more of your content in the near future.

On 3/24/2018 at 4:44 PM, monk bird said:

Cool story bro. Hey, I can be sarcastic too! On a more serious note, I hope this becomes as much of a home for you as it has become to me. Nostalgia from the good old days will never 100% be met, but it's the new memories we create that make things worth it or something like that right?

Your videos are amazing btw, I saw one just now and will be checking more of your content in the near future.

Haha, old days are past, but thanks!

I like the content so far. Activity is a bit stale, but we'll see where it goes. Hopefully I can get some content eventually. 

(Wont be soon because new to eco, gotta work up and all that lol)