Nick

Our forums look a little different!

What do you think of the new forum design?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new design?

• Yes I do like the new design.
    • No I do not like the new design.
    • I don't have a preference.

1a2bd8ca60d06520bae969487c146e1b.png.ca367516f1092d044b3c142ec98f55af.png

Hey everyone!

As I'm sure you've noticed - our forums look a little different than they did before.. you can even customize them yourself a little if you wish! I encourage you look at the four preset designs we have made and pick which one you like best.

At the top of the page, underneath the search bar you should see a picture icon. Click it. You can choose between four different backgrounds - and the forums change with you! Depending on the background you choose, the gradient of category banners changes as well. Test it out on the homepage.

Don't know what I'm talking about? You're still on the old forum theme! Head down to the bottom of the forums and at the bottom left, you should see "Theme v". Click it, and select "Onyx RSPS". You're now rocking our new design!

Thanks everyone. Let us know what you think about the new design!

The Onyx Staff Team

Credits to Nick for redesigning our forums to make them look more organized, more appealing, and overall more user friendly. As you can see we added new sections on the forums too in order to better cater peoples desired sections to post on. This gave the forums a slight revival and a breath of fresh air. 

Let us know what you think, and if you have any suggestions, feel free to express them below.

We look forward to bringing future updates to our forums.

Organization and forums cleanup will take place over the next few days :).

- Sam

It's great to see forums getting more spicy after all this time. Iv'e always thought we lacked imagination when it came to our forums so the initiative is nice to see to say the least and it's a step in the right direction. 

Haven't had time to go over it all but from what iv'e seen so far i like it. Even things such as the new icons for each section makes a big difference. Props to you @Nick.