Sign in to follow this  
Taykiu

Staff Update - 21-02-2018

Onyx - Forums

641db7aec108a363dbdd30fd13f6403e.png
Resignations/Demotions.

• Otter has resigned from the 1c0171fdca.pngAdministrator position, and left the Onyx staff team due to various reasons.
    21-02-2018

• Fletch has resigned from the Vpqw3Pt.pngServer Support position.
    21-02-2018

• Demeta has been demoted from dKHeelE.png Global Moderator to Vpqw3Pt.pngServer Support, due to inactivity.
    21-02-2018

• Dementa has resigned from the Vpqw3Pt.pngServer Support position.
    22-02-2018

Promotions.

• Vpqw3Pt.png Nick.
    17-02-2018.

• Vpqw3Pt.png Sam.
    10-02-2018.

Current Onyx Staff Team.

• 243db50349.png Onyx.
    Founder & Developer.

• 243db50349.png Stuart.
    Marketing & Security.

• Vpqw3Pt.png Nick.
    Server Support.

• Vpqw3Pt.png Sam.
    Server Support.

Visit our staff team's profiles here.
Click on the button below to open the spoiler.

Spoiler

243db50349.png Founders & Marketing
@Onyx
@Buying GF

Vpqw3Pt.png Server Support.
@Nick
@Ziothus

Edited by Taykiu

Yes, i got demoted from Global moderator back to server support, but i resigned sadly.

This is how it ended.

Chatlog:

I earned my position here and I don't consider going on the server for atleast 4 hours + a days being very inactive. I'm not going to cry about it, or cause any drama here. But I can't take it for now, so here i'm completely resigning from any rank. It was a nice run Alex, and the whole team. But my time has come, and I hope you guys respect that. If I can do anything for you in the near future, shoot me a pm. For now, I will stay as a normal player and come whenever I really want. Thanks again for the amazing time Alex, and I wish the best for your server.

Thanks everyone, to all my friends i meet here, and the time i spent here will never be forgotten. This is not a farewell, but indeed i will take a break. See you all later, and peace!

The reason why i was inactive compared to before was my little 1 year old boys. As stated in the staff chat, he's at home with me 24/7 at the moment. In real life will always take over pixel, and always be.

5a8e18ed5fa03_(1)StevenBrisebois-GoogleChrome.jpg.9264e31fd10e297d79f8f735154fa9ec.jpg

Edited by Demeta

Thanks for the nice time guys. 

I'm also signing out, it was nice to be your host and moderate the forums at all times. Keep you all updated, and the ranks accurate. Saved those from the fire who were banned by accident or were misplaced in situations that cost them their banks, i hope those people will remember my help i granted. As for the most of the Graphical art i made (client bg, client splash, userbars, forums logo, discord art, discord ranks ordering, donation deals, refunded transactions, took care of certain reports, helped many people in public and pm, etc.. ) 

Ive been here since the near beginning, and been with u guys for all that time, but it has come that far that i was divided from other people for being myself, and being wrong trying to be right, i apologise to those who felt attracted and took certain things personally without wrong intentions.

It was a nice ride, so goodbye and may the legacy of my and Demeta find its way, and someday we'll get appreciation for what we truely did. :) 

2 hours ago, Otter said:

Thanks for the nice time guys. 

I'm also signing out, it was nice to be your host and moderate the forums at all times. Keep you all updated, and the ranks accurate. Saved those from the fire who were banned by accident or were misplaced in situations that cost them their banks, i hope those people will remember my help i granted. As for the most of the Graphical art i made (client bg, client splash, userbars, forums logo, discord art, discord ranks ordering, donation deals, refunded transactions, took care of certain reports, helped many people in public and pm, etc.. ) 

Ive been here since the near beginning, and been with u guys for all that time, but it has come that far that i was divided from other people for being myself, and being wrong trying to be right, i apologise to those who felt attracted and took certain things personally without wrong intentions.

It was a nice ride, so goodbye and may the legacy of my and Demeta find its way, and someday we'll get appreciation for what we truely did. :) 

It's narcissistic to have to state all the things you did for the server, as if players owe you something. Let the work you did speak for itself, because right now it really seems like a desperate attempt to try and gain attention onto yourself.

On the other hand, thank you for all the help, both Otter and Demeta! All the best to you too, and thank you for making a well formatted post.

Always unfortunate when people resign, i totally understand the reasoning behind it tho. Thanks for all the effort guys! Good luck Nick and Sam with your new function!

Edited by Maxing brb