Pringles

Pringles App!

Username: Pringles.

Timezone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

Where are you from? Brisbane.

How long have you been a part of Onyx?  I have been apart of this wonderful server for roughly a month now. Since Joining the server i have played it non-stop, i understand that a month may not be a long time, But i have

How many hours do you spend online daily? I spend rougly 8-10 hours on weekends and 4-6 hours on weekedays.

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?  Yes, i am very active on Onyx - discord, i am not very active on the forums at the moment.

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? One of the main reason i want to be apart of the wonderful Onyx staff team is because i love to help people, I love hosting event's for new players so they don't feel as left out! I have already got some Onyx's players that have added me on discord so i can help them while im offline.

How would you describe your strengths? I love you help players, I am very fast at replying, i don't use short term messaging so everyone understands what i am saying. I am very Polite and very Patience.

How would you describe your weaknesses? I think that some of my weaknesses is spelling sometimes, But i fix it up when i need to XD

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: Leadership roles: I currently run a small tiling company, i have had this running for roughly 1-1 half years!

I have also been (Helper account on different servers in the passed)

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? Becuase i always try my best so that new/current players have a understand of updates and whatever that want to know. I am onlin heaps, if you can't get my on ther server. You will be able to get me on discord. Plus if i don't know the asnwer to someone question i do the best i can untill i get the right answer.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: I would bring as much help as i could plus i will like to bring all the players toghter to we can keep this happy community that we have on Onyx!

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?  Yes, i have full understanding, i wouldn't expect any less!

Thank-you for taking your time to read this, i am very excited to here everyones response's, even if i don't get the role i will still do my best to help!! Thanks.

Edited by Pringles
I wanted to make it text, didn't want the file added

Hey Pringles,

Some thoughts, off the top:

• Your application has definitely been seen by Management. It'll be Zio's call on everything.
  • I am unsure of what our needs are at the moment (I don't play Onyx so much anymore) but maybe I can chime in.
  • Loving to help people is a HUGE plus.
  • Playing for four weeks only is a HUGE minus.
  • In my opinion, you have to know the game all the way inside-and-out to be a Support Team member.
  • This is because you will get to field every question under the sun and provide feedback on game development, ethical things, etc.
  • TLDR: (Just my opinion, doesn't reflect Zio's) It's a bit ambitious to be ready for Staff in four weeks. Try again in another four to six.

I do hope that you'll continue to be a positive member in the community.

And I'm proud that we have young entrepreneurs like yourself on Onyx.

~Derek

Edited by Soulgazer