Bannerlord

Onyx Showcase (short video)

During my long boring quarantined days I thought I'd attempt to learn how to record and edit videos for the community here. 

Bare in mind I am bad at editing and it's still a big learning process for me so keep that in mind :D 

I also apologise for the mic quality, it's 8 years old and in need of an upgrade, similar to my barrows armour. 

Thanks for watching the video, leave me some suggestions here or on the video on what you'd want me to do in the future. 

Haven't seen it yet, however I'd like to say that I'm glad to see more videos on this server. Would love to see others publish road to max series's etc and making accomplishments and tasks for themselves. Will see it now, thanks in advance for this man and looking forward for more ;) 

This is a good video showing off the different stuff on this server. You have a good voice for Youtube, hope to see that HCIM series of yours soon!

video was great bud, as there's already a few ironman series on YT maybe look at a doing a PvM series to showcase all the bosses and the loot they get, say loot from 100 of each?

9 minutes ago, Rowls said:

video was great bud, as there's already a few ironman series on YT maybe look at a doing a PvM series to showcase all the bosses and the loot they get, say loot from 100 of each?

I'll keep this in mind, thanks rowls

5 minutes ago, Bannerlord said:

I'll keep this in mind, thanks rowls

Please no, that would be so boring. Do what you wanted to do. It'd be legitimately interesting as I'm doing my own Onyx ironman and I'd love to see what you do.

love the video bro :) you seem literally designed to commentate over content, lets have that loot from series please :D 

Just now, Bailey said:

Please no, that would be so boring. Do what you wanted to do. It'd be legitimately interesting as I'm doing my own Onyx ironman and I'd love to see what you do.

boring is a relative term, i'm just saying what i'd be interested in watching.