Sign in to follow this  
Rowls

Hello World

Hello Onyx!

I'm Rowls a Scape vet (started dec 2001) and i'm new to Onyx, My favourite RS time period was 2012 although i have enjoyed the newer OSRS content such as CoX, ToB etc so when i started looking at found out this server has everything i want in my life i was over the moon, I'm somewhat of a completionist and like to sink alot of time into games i play so no doubt i will be getting to know a few of you quite well!

Please feel free to hit me up ingame if you have any advice/tips and happy scaping

already had a chat to you in-game, and you seem like a cool dude.

hope the server turns out to be what you were looking for :)

Just now, Bannerlord said:

already had a chat to you in-game, and you seem like a cool dude.

hope the server turns out to be what you were looking for :)

haha ty ;) already more than i hoped it would be, best of luck with the boots!

Hey welcome, welcome to the server man, I'm sure you'll enjoy the aspects/content of what this Rsps brings, it's beyond others when it comes to the content it has, osrs content with rs2/rs3 graphics, best of both worlds :) hope to see you in game. 

Posted (edited)

Welcome, hope to see you around. Think I saw you get a chaotic from onyx boss today?

Edited by Corper

4 hours ago, Corper said:

Welcome, hope to see you around. Think I saw you get a chaotic from onyx boss today?

thanks an, and you sure did :)

Welcome to the server! Hope to see you here a long time, a great choice. Simply a great one :P

35 minutes ago, Baked said:

Welcome to the server! Hope to see you here a long time, a great choice. Simply a great one :P

thanks for the warm welcome, it truely is amazing and i've already brought some friends over who think the same.