Monk Bird

Onyx Bonus XP Weekend Event!

Onyx Smaller Logo.png

Onyx Bonus XP Event Weekend!

Hello Everyone!

The Onyx management team is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Bonus EXP Weekend Starting right now for the next two days!

Starting at Friday April 3 6:00 PM EST (server time) bonus XP will be activated throughout the weekend until Sunday April 5 11:59 PM EST (server time)

Additionally, I would like to remind each and every one of you to please stay safe at home and avoid going outside as much as possible. The world is in a current state of chaos and disorder as this horrible virus spreads and after speaking to so many wonderful people all across the world i am glad to say the overwhelming majority of you have taken note to the severity of the current situation.

Let's Continue to thrive as a positive community and be kind to one another during this pandemic. Much love to each and every one of you and of course...

Seeya ingame!

I wish i could stay home right now, but I'm trying my best to stay safe! Hope everyone enjoys the bxp. :)

Thank you for the amazing drop from dragonkk boss and monk ;) but nevertheless, wish everyone the best and always be safe, if going out for necessities always wear a mask and gloves and try your best to keep 6ft (1.8m) distance from another ! Cya around :)

Thanks for ur effort really appreciated :) best of luck to the staff team specially Monk Bird 

I would like to give a big thank you to everyone involved in the decision to have another Bonus EXP Weekend. I can speak confidently for all of my peers when I say that we greatly appreciate opportunities like this one.

Let's hope they come around more often. 🤞