Arisen

Video Ideas

Hey Onyx players!

I'm posting this to get some video suggestions, people of Onyx would like to see. 

During quarantine I have a LOT of time on my hands and thought I'd put it to some good use for the community. 

With that being said I'm asking for some suggestions on what style and also what content you'd want to see, however bare in mind I have no access to Admin tools or any cheats on Onyx. So if it's videos like Eggyrs most recent video that would take me a hell of a long time to complete.. 

Anyway post your suggestions and I'll get to work :)  

Hey man, glad to have a YouTuber around here. I can maybe suggest to begin with progress videos, imo those are always interesting, it's always nice to see what players take what routes within the server. Also maybe some skilling guides or boss guides would be nice, Plenty of paths to go through as you can see ;) Can't wait to see what you bring !