SHN

Theatre of Blood Beginner Guide

It's finally here... The beginner guide to Theatre of Blood

So first of all this guide is not  in depth. This guide will allow a player without any previous knowledge of TOB to start practicing it in a team. I tried to make the guide as short as possible with only the necessary information.

Several techniques to make a raid faster or more fluent are not included, for example freezing the third set of healers on maiden or diagonal paths on sotetseg. More in depth techniques and/or tips might be added in text later. For now this should be enough for anyone with the following requirements:

When making the guide I assumed a things would be achieved by the player attempting TOB:

- maxed combat excluding summoning

- basic understanding of prayer switching

- being able to watch out for attacks and act upon

Some things worth noting about the video:

- I am not a Youtuber, my mic is not the best and this was actually first time making a video like this

- The kill shown in background is probably one of the worst kills I've done with Versace (shoutout to him for duo'ing)

- I was playing on fixed, I suggest playing on re-sizable if you can (fixed was just for recording purposes)

- Bloat kill is from another raid as the one in the duo with Versace did not go well

The Guide

More complicated techniques and/or tips:

- To be added.

Feel free to pm me in-game, on discord or leave a comment with any questions.

Edit: Since 27th of March 2020, curses are no longer allowed in ToB. This means you can no longer soulsplit Xarpus or soulsplit flick to get health back.

Edited by SHN

Very nice guide, I'm sorry to @SHN and to everyone for that raid however, was a horrible one in my opinion and never really are that bad, but nevertheless the guide itself is beyond amazing. Hopefully this will give people a nice introduction for raids 2 and spike tob runs in game. If you'd like to make another video for advanced tips and techniques I'll be more than happy to assist in that too (and I promise this raid will be much better, i'll pay attention lol) :) 

Edited by Versacee