Posted (edited)
Username: Armani 

Timezone: GMT 

Where are you from?
 England

How long have you been a part of Onyx?
 Since September 2018 (I have some interesting screenshots I found from then)

How many hours do you spend online daily?
 12 depends on the day/work schedule (had some 16 hour days)

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?
 I read everything posted on the forums, and in-game I tend to respond quickly (also active on discord)

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
 I feel like the newer and even some more experienced players have appreciated my advice/reply times.
I also find that 70% of my suggestions are important, community supported ideas. 

How would you describe your strengths?
 Good game knowledge, active daily player, and a long term OG of Onyx
Friendly and easy to talk to, very few times has someone triggered me.

How would you describe your weaknesses?
Sometimes my humour can come across confusing.... it's a work in progress.
The lack of 'good' gear portrays a noob, but that's fine. 

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:
In my real job I'm the co  manager and the team builder; I work in a telesales office.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?
   I personally don't think I would be a 'better' Support than anyone else applying; although with my time in the server I feel experience might give me the slight edge.
I also feel the competition between who welcomes new players first is a fun activity for me. (Sad I know)

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:
 So I'm already apart of the community and with or without a support role I'd still be helping out the player base, so I feel I can bring knowledge, experience and a good chat for players struggling on what to do or just looking for some simple tips. I also find that the meetings the staff have to discuss events etc, I think I would be able to add some fun, exciting suggestions to this.   

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
Yes I understand wholeheartedly. 

Thanks for reading, see you in-game :)
Edited by Bannerlord
Revamp

Keep it short, keep it simple. Nice application, Tharrain!

I haven't spoken a lot with you in-game, however I do believe you're nice to hang with. 

Best of luck!

support, was welcomed when i first started playing, although i have nearly 19 years of RS knowledge i was unsure on how certain things worked on the server and @Bannerlord taken to time to explain things to myself that i had some confusion on. best of luck with your application