Nikogud

Random daily jobs/task/quests

Task-manager Idea

Was thinking of a daily task system were you get 3-5 random tasks you complete for a reward. The tasks can be anything from mining 300 gold too completing a clue scroll. easy/medium/hard. very simple but lifegiving idea i think.

With this it can be possible too add another currency like:

-Quest points

-Task coins

(you get the idea)

With these another NPC shop can be made were you can buy materials for skilling.

Ive noticed people struggle too get materials for alot of skills and mabye this can help a little but not make it too OP but even it out a littlebit.

This also gives new players a way too make money when they start, instead of just thieving.

Tough of this really quick so might edit in the future if I think of something else too add to it.

-Niko

I actually like the idea because I feel like it's difficult for people who enjoy skilling more than PvM to make money or to make a profit out of their skills (at least in comparison with PvMing). This is not to say that you can't make a profit from skills but it's just much, much more tedious and slow and the market for skilling supplies is really slow because nobody wants to buy or sell skilling supplies most of the time (in comparison with gwd gear and looters ammy, and PvMing stuff). Thanks Niko!

Yea this is a nice idea. Would be s cool why to get some supplies and maybe it would help encourage more trade between players. Maybe rewards could be random ? So poeple will trade between each other .