Sign in to follow this  
OtakuHorizon

Expert Mastery Capes

I personally really like the idea of the "Expert Capes of Accomplishment".

It creates this nice middle ground between Lvl 99/120 Skill capes as the low point and Comp/Max Capes as the high point.

They function as mini group of achievements and these said mini groups have capes for them.

To explain further, taken directly from the wiki:

• Artisan's Cape, requires 99 Cooking, Construction, Crafting, Firemaking, Fletching, Herblore, Runecrafting and Smithing
  • Combatant's Cape, requires 99 Attack, Constitution, Defence, Magic, Prayer, Ranged, Strength and Summoning
  • Gatherer's Cape, requires 99 Divination, Farming, Fishing, Hunter, Mining and Woodcutting
  • Support Cape, requires 99 Agility, Dungeoneering, Slayer and Thieving

Now I know that this server might not have Divination as a skill but maybe could add the other capes. I don't know.

Or maybe down the line you may add Divination and to that I say come back to this post and think about adding the capes.

Just a minor suggestion, but I really like the idea of a mastery cape middle-ish ground. So yeah. :)

Artisan's Cape: 79?cb=20150913154704
Combatant's Cape:75?cb=20140909123823
Gatherer's Cape:99?cb=20141219202444
Support Cape:68?cb=20140908201439

On 12/16/2019 at 3:56 PM, ext stoner said:

tbh those + div skill is rs3, this is a PRE eoc /osrs server.

Oh I'm well aware that they are RS3, but I've seen some pre-eoc/osrs servers have them in despite not being a RS3 server so was just mentioning it.