Sign in to follow this  
Exphos88

Squeal of fortune rework

What's poppin peeps, aight so I'm sure every single person  can agree with me on this Squeal of fortune rewards needs to be reworked.

Now one major thing that needs to be changed are the bones, because you only ever get a quantity of one bone, like what am I gonna do with a single dragon bone, I'd rather get a lamp and those are easier to get and more beneficial.

Now stuff like d hide armor should get removed and the rare drops from sof should be actual rares not shit like one bone or red d hide chaps.

Yall get what I'm saying?

i totally agree

remove adamant/mithril items & the priest/druid robes/ low tier dhide gear/ low tier bows. <-- rather have a small lamp instead of that.

add more amount of bones instead of 1.

I think we need to keep some trash items just to prevent it from being a lamp farm. Maybe change quantity of bones to like 10-100 *regarding rariety* and then make all the lamps just basic lamps so you can use on whatever skill you want. I think that alone would be worth a change.

Support. I would actually appreciate some form of skilling supplies on Squeel rather than useless items and removing a lot of the auras currently located within them. I feel the loyalty shop is left so unused because of Squeel and it doesn't make sense to me that they are even in there.

17 hours ago, Paramore said:

Support. I would actually appreciate some form of skilling supplies on Squeel rather than useless items and removing a lot of the auras currently located within them. I feel the loyalty shop is left so unused because of Squeel and it doesn't make sense to me that they are even in there.

aura's are very helpfull and people do use them.

the trash aura are sold to xuan for aura token so you can save those for the aura's you need.

18 hours ago, Paramore said:

As of right now, squeel is the only way to get aura tokens to buy the high tier useful auras, so I dont think they should be removed, but I agree with more skilling supps on the wheel

Indeed i believe it needs a rework as well, but not a hasty one. It needs to be analyzed to not affect the eco too much and also make it feel rewarding for voting for the server. (As this is the primary source for the spins). We do get rewarded with quite a bit for voting :) , but when we use those spins we just ask "What is this even here for?".     +1