blaxify

Staff Application Blaxify

Username: Blaxify

Timezone: est

Where are you from? Connecticut 

How long have you been a part of Onyx? 2 years, one of the first on server

How many hours do you spend online daily? 4-7 hours

Are you active both in-game and on our forums? yes

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? I;m looking to help the community and also will be playing a lot more so why not help out the community

How would you describe your strengths? Good problem solving always replying to messages and always looking to bring community more closer together

How would you describe your weaknesses? i know a lot about onyx but not to much about runescape but enough to help people in need

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: Been a youtuber on this server before i have lots of jobs and I've been a leader icon on my sports teams and a lot of comp fortnite teams in the past. always been some what of a leader. I'm looking to help people and also learn more about the server, also i want to step up to the plate and give my best to do good for community as onyx could be huge. i'd also like to stream a lot from here set events for people here along with and try to be an icon for people joining and playing the server

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? I've been playing for longer i stay on late nights along with i want to help community as much as possible

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: I'd answer any questions people have for me or for the server always be active making sure to watch over everyone and just support help for everyone. I just want to help in anyway possible

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions? Yes i wouldn't do that as it would break my rep along with break the community

I may be a little late on this one and appologize, I haven't seen you around much recently, but every interaction we've had has been pleasant. You're kind and easy to talk to and helpful as far as I've seen. The application could use a little lengthening and possibly a little more depth, but I wish you the best of luck!

I have not seen you on a lot recently, or at least active in chat.

Part of being staff is having a high ranking in the community in terms of respect, ability to help others, and most importantly activity.

Therefore, I will be denying this application. Feel free to apply again in 30 days.