DarkIce Support Staff Application

Posted (edited)
Username: Darkice

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Where are you from? Montana, US

How long have you been a part of Onyx? 2 months now

How many hours do you spend online daily? 7-8 hours

Are you active both in-game and on our forums? Mainly ingame

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
I want to be able to support this game in more ways than just donating. I enjoy playing on this server and being part of the community. I enjoy helping my fellow players with things and do what I can for others. I want to help promote a positive environment that any new player (or current player) can enjoy and be part of without the worry of prejudice/sexism/etc etc. 

How would you describe your strengths?
I have strong motivation to do things and willing to keep until the task at hand has been accomplished. I work as a cop irl and I have a strong sense of dedication to my job and with it i bring my morals and willingness to accomplish whatever task is set infront of me and help anyone to the best of my abilities.

How would you describe your weaknesses?
i currently suffer from a number of medical issues that hold me back alot. It's my biggest weakness now but through the hardships, it also makes me stronger as a person.

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:
Military 6+ years. Law enforcer. I also ran Guild/Clan in another online game I played, so i have experience dealing with player situations/personal problems

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?
I don't want to say my application would be better than another individual's because they might have qualities and experience that I might not have but would be beneficial to the community. I think everyone deserves an equal chance.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:
I hope to help my fellow player and ensure they have a good time here at Onyx. I want newer players to see that we're a great community with helpful people that enjoy the game. This community is amazing and I would love to continue to see the positive conversations and events flourish.  I stand against Prejudice, sexism, and any form of belittling and I will ensure such things don't sway the player away from this server.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
I understand fully. Being in the military, I understand the ramifications for disobedience and abuse of power and I ensure you I will do no such thing, and if it ever happens, I will accept any form of punishment due to my negligence.  
Edited by DarkIce

You're a nice guy, but I'd like to point out that you can't immediately apply for moderator. Gotta start off as a support (helper) so if you'd like to edit your application to such I'd suggest doing so. The application looks good and I've seen you helping other new players in the time you've been here, just hope you keep up the good work! 

On 7/8/2019 at 10:17 AM, Polemo Theos said:

You're a nice guy, but I'd like to point out that you can't immediately apply for moderator. Gotta start off as a support (helper) so if you'd like to edit your application to such I'd suggest doing so. The application looks good and I've seen you helping other new players in the time you've been here, just hope you keep up the good work! 

Oh, thank you! I'll be sure to adjust the application. Thank you for the input man!xD

NO VOUCH

1. Lack of experience in server.

2. Has not been active in forums ( 3 posts ). ( Ass staff member, you would need to be active both in-game and forums ( additional Discord ).

3. Have not seen you a single time in-game. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mr Brand said:

NO VOUCH

1. Lack of experience in server.

2. Has not been active in forums ( 3 posts ). ( Ass staff member, you would need to be active both in-game and forums ( additional Discord ).

3. Have not seen you a single time in-game. 

I understand I need to be more active on the forums, hopefully this doesn't disqualify me. I'm online 8 hours+ most days as staff can verify. I live in MST (UTC 07:00), and we've talked in cc chat Jiren, thank you for your input.

Edited by DarkIce

5 hours ago, DarkIce said:

I understand I need to be more active on the forums, hopefully this doesn't disqualify me. As for being online, I'm online 8 hours+ most days as staff can verify. I live in MST (UTC 07:00), and we've talked in cc chat Jiren, thank you for your input.

I can vouch that he's on frequently later in the night. I've seen him practically every day, friendly lad.

9 hours ago, Polemo Theos said:

I can vouch that he's on frequently later in the night. I've seen him practically every day, friendly lad.

Can also say never had an issue with dark and also have seen him almost everyday online active in chat.