Firstly my idea is based around the random event "type" . My idea is to remove it from game and I stead replay it with a game d and d that rewards game play over typing a bunch of letter.

The idea simply having a daily task NPC at home. For 50k you can buy a random contact from him. The contract would all be tasked around given the player a set amount of actions to perform on a certain skill. For example;

Catch 350 monkfish.

Complete 37 laps on gnome agility course.

Cook 230 shark.

Etc..

If you did not what the contract given to you, you can pay 100k to cancel and get a new one. 

This d and d would give the game a new gold sink. A fresh way for training and not just doing same method, and encourage player trading. Someone may have been asked to fish 230 shark where someone esle could be asked to cook 230 shark etc. So it done well it would hopefully great a trading economy where currently most resources are not traded.( At least true for onyx1)

Rewards 

When completing a contract you would be awarded bonus 5% XP per action completed. After handing your contract in you would get 1 skill point. Let's points can be sent in the daily shop the rewards would be bonus XP multiplier upgrade, there would be 5 levels to this each level increase bonus XP by 5% maxing out at 30% at level 5. Each level upgrade would cost more points each time. 

All ramsons events outfits as forget I suggested removed type events.

Small xp lamps. The should be expensive for example 100 points each. The idea is that to get 100 points would cost a minimum of 5m (50k*100) with out cancelling any tasks, but you would also need to complete 100 contract that should take a couple of days to be honest.

The conclusion, remove type random event because it's always been odd to me that you get free xp for typing the right answer, it your quick you get get a couple lamps daily doing this.replace all them rewards with a system that actually encourages game play, gold sinks and s little trades with in the community.

PS sorry I know people have completed about my long posts in the passed, I just can't help myself haha

I like this idea, but I'd rather see the points being used for personal gains. For example double loot for 30 minutes for 50 pts or so, Double herbs harvest for the next hour, double dbones drop for the next 50 kills etc etc.