Sign in to follow this  
Ferda

Ferda's Staff Application

Username: Ferda

Timezone: US Mountain

Where are you from? Colorado

How long have you been a part of Onyx? I've been apart for to long to remember to be honest.

How many hours do you spend online daily? Just got my new laptop so will be on about 6 hours a day with the new re launch.

Are you active both in-game and on our forums? Active in game, not so much on forums but could easily change. 

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? I want to be apart of the staff team because i've been around this server for such a long time and enjoy seeing it grow.

How would you describe your strengths? I Would describe my strengths by not being emotionally attached to what anyone says. While people say things over the game people tend to take it way too personal. At the end of the day everyone is just playing a game having fun and being sarcastic to eachother.

How would you describe your weaknesses? Weakness as of right now would be some game knowledge, since I was unable to play for a little bit due to old laptop breaking! 

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: I'm currently a night lead at my job, which is at a hospital! Being able to make sure things are getting done properly before day crew comes in puts me in a big leading role especially at a place as critical as a hospital.   

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? I do not like this question to be honest. Me telling you why you should pick me over someone who wants to make the server a fun place to relax and have fun. That being said, I just would like for who ever gets accepted to become a ss to do the job well and have a fun time helping others while still enjoying the game. 

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: What I would bring to the server is consistency, It's the best thing you can ask from your staff. To be able to expect the same type of person everyday is what I can offer to the server! I shall not play favorites nor will I target one person for past rules being broke. Everyone messes up and no one is perfect! I will do my best! I hope to achieve helping the new players start up and enjoy the game, so they are more willing to stay with this amazing onyx family.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions? I do understand this! I shall promise if i break any rules or abuse my powers to be let go on the spot!

I do not really see you on a lot anymore, therefore will be denying this application in the meantime. Feel free to apply when you have been back for some time.