Zio

Onyx II - Refunds

Onyx Smaller Logo.png

Onyx II - Refunds

Hello Everyone, as we near the launch of Onyx II, I wanted to take a moment to discuss the refund system that we will have in place in regards to donations.
Starting this Saturday at 10 am EST, we will begin to take refund requests following the successful launch. For those who have donated to us in the past and recently, we will be offering refunds in the form of donator shards and donator ranks. The following is the scale as to how we will be handling refunds:

1.     Donations within the past 30 days will receive a 100% refund.
2.     Donations within the past 31-60 days will receive a 50% refund.
3.     Donations within the past 61-90 days will receive a 25% refund.
4. Donations within the past 91-365 days will receive a 10% refund.
5.   Players who have logged in between June 1st - June 14th will keep their corresponding donator rank.

For Monthly Top Donators: Your monthly donator pet will be restored after you pm us.

If your donation falls into this one of these periods, make sure to pm the Onyx Management team and we will get you sorted out manually. Please copy and paste the format down below and send it to a staff member.

Refund Request Template:

1. Old Username:
2. New Username:
3. Email used to donate:
4. Have you logged in between June 1st to June 14th?
5. Donator Rank:
6. Amount Donated:
7. Attach evidence of at least one transaction, such as a receipt from your previous donation.

6/16/19 - 10 PM Est

I have refunded all those who have messaged me on Discord and / or commented on this thread. One person did not qualify for a refund, all the rest got their ranks back alongside donator shards depending on your refund amount and rates. 

If you are still in need of a refund please contact me via discord private message, a reply on this thread, an in-game pm, or a message on our forums.

1. Old Username: Silver Haze
2. New Username: Lil Macro
3. Email used to donate: rather tell you private haha
4. Have you logged in between June 1st to June 14th? > nope
5. Donator Rank: Sapphire Donator
6. Amount Donated: I believe 10-15 bucks
7. Attach evidence of at least one transaction, such as a receipt from your previous donation.

image.thumb.png.de3a15dafc07e51223dd1081d625e6c9.png 

1. Old Username: dragonking
2. New Username: ookkce
3. Email used to donate: in private if possible
4. Have you logged in between June 1st to June 14th? no
5. Donator Rank: sapphire or emerald
6. Amount Donated: $39.00 USD
Capture.thumb.PNG.5802971a11d173fc33bec5088a12d6e8.PNG
  •  
Edited by ookkce
change picture/updated donator rank