Forager

Foraging - The Last Gathering Skill

See the attached newspost. Mod Ash has said it is relatively simple to develop, not requiring any complex code or engine work, and Mod West has stated that he thinks it has potential to be very popular.

I think if a private server invested in something as groundbreaking and unique as a new skill they would demolish the toplists, bringing in all kinds of players, osrs, rs3, retired and even some new ones from youtube. Instead of just the same old rsps crowd that flit from private server to private server every couple weeks.

As long as the skill was done right, and deserved to be a skill in the first place. I have full confidence in the dev team and the concept, what do you guys think?

Txy1maX.png

Seems like an interesting concept, but this isn't an official jagex newspost. This is most likely a player submitted idea. Also with the current projects the owners are working on, I don't see a new skill coming in the foreseeable future, especially not one that would have to be done from scratch.