Crowdy's Application

Username:
Crowdy

Timezone:
EDT

Where are you from? I'm from
Jacksonville Florida

How long have you been a part of Onyx?
I believe 2 weeks ish, I know it's not long but I have a love for this server that I know people will see over time !

How many hours do you spend online daily?
3-5 hours, Onyx and studying is part of my schedule now

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?
I'm very active in-game, and have started my forums account to be more active on both fronts at this point on.

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
From the time playing, although not as long as others, the people on this server are the kindest I've ever met on a server.
I went from server to server for a decent amount of time, through a span of 5 months or so, and there may not be a lot of people,
but this player-base is just it's own little community, I absolutely love helping people and as a support member new players are able to come to me.

How would you describe your strengths?
I'm a great listener, I'm loyal, I'm dedicated and honest. I'm always going to be there to help when someone needs it while I'm logged in.
I can deal with stressful encounters calmly and respectively.

How would you describe your weaknesses?
I tend to sometimes word things in a weird way, which can make it a little difficult to understand, I work on it the best I can though (:

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:
From July 9th 2017 to October 17th 2017 I ran a Platoon in a military program that I went through at 18 years old. 
I ran a huge pvm clan on an old popular server called "Zamorak" until the owner had to shut down the server.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?
I honestly can't give a reason, I believe we all have our own strengths and weaknesses and that we can work together because of that.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:
I'm constantly thinking of ways to improve what's already good or anything that can for sure needs improvement.
It may not always be something that can be improved, but I always make sure to cover every angle possible, along with constant ideas, you will have an amazing support member
that's always wanting to help in every way I can.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
Yes absolutely.

No community support on this thread, and I do not see you active enough.

Apologies, but this application is denied.