Sign in to follow this  
Content

Forums Moderator Application

I know that you can't apply for this position but i would love to try my luck, first of all, i think we need an active forum moderator! 

Username:

Content, or you can call me Adam 

Timezone:

+2 

Where are you from?

Israel

How long have you been a part of Onyx?

Over a month 

How many hours do you spend online daily?

I can spend around 5-7 hours daily (on forums for sure) 

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?

On forums only

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?

Because i want to help the forums staff on cleaning the forums from any spam/flame posts/topics, i know that i can handle that because i have a lot of experience about using the forums and i can help anyone with using the forums  

How would you describe your strengths?

My strengths points:
1) very active
2) very helpful 
3) good experience
4) patient 
5) respectful 
6) trustful 

How would you describe your weaknesses?

My english language (it's my third language) 

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:

I was a ex forums admin/moderator in many servers (big and small servers), i earned many experience from my past, i can handle the forums, i can help anyone with using the forums, i can clean the forums from any spam/flame/troll topics/posts  

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?

Because i'm an active person who can make the forums better and user-friendly and to make sure that everyone follow the rules 

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:

As i said i can make the forums better and user friendly and to make sure that everyone follow the rules, also i can watch the forums from many sides that can keeps it clean, you think that we don't forums moderator because the forums dead atm, but that's wrong because we always needs an active forums moderator to handle that forums 

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?

Yes i understand 

Unfortunately we do not currently have forum moderator positions available. When the time comes and we decide to open one up, I will keep you in mind, considering you still play.