Posted (edited)
Username: Trippiered

Timezone: Canadian Eastern Time

Where are you from? Canada

How long have you been a part of Onyx? Since October 2018

How many hours do you spend online daily? 5-10+ depending on when im at school or work

Are you active both in-game and on our forums? yes very active .

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? cause i love this runescape private server

How would you describe your strengths? im very social and i can deal with crazy situations if put in them

How would you describe your weaknesses? none what are weaknesses?

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: i am a leader everyday of my life whether it be at college or in the workplace or even on this rsps.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? have you not seen me? everyone loves me i promise

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: i will create events, parties and just all around fun activities to make this server fun for all of our children on here. i will also put a stop to immature people who flame still in 2019. they will be getting the mute hammer if they don't want to follow the rules. i will also be fair to every player regardless of the situation.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions? yes but i promise you that will never happen if im given this position.
Edited by trippiered