Sign in to follow this  
Summer

Rag to Riches Goal

Posted (edited)

RAG TO RICHES ADVENTURE !

Hey everyone !

I decided to try a "Rag to riches" kinda thing. Basically I have access to none of my gear/weps at the start and can only unlock the ability to use the untradeable items depending on specific amount of cash obtained. For example, I would unlock Chaotic Rapier once I have obtained let's say; 100m cash.

RULES

1. I cannot take cash from others as a donation.
2. I cannot Xfer my Platinum tokens into cash
 I cannot use any locked piece of gear/weapon unless unlocked
4. I can use GE
5. I can trade others ofc

6. I can use boosting gear such as Thieving, Mining, Rcing sets etc.
7. I can use quest items such as Cooking gloves, Goldsmith Gloves etc. (to be edited)

8. I start with 0 gp, 0 platinum tokens
9. I start with bronze tools and naked (no gear/weapons)

10. I can use all auras but wings of wealth

UNLOCKS

I can unlock untradeables like Chaotics, combat capes etc by earning certain amount of cash. Once I unlocked an item, I start using it and I convert the cash needed to unlock it into platinum tokens that I'll swap back to a mule. I start getting more cash once again.

List of Items and prices

Chaotic Rapier  --> 100m
Chaotic Crossbow  --> 100m
Chaotic Longsword  --> 100m
Chaotic Staff  --> 100m
Chaotic Maul  --> 100m

Infernal Cape  --> 100m
Kiln Cape  --> 50m
Fire Cape  --> 25m

Void Ranger Helm  --> 30m
Void Melee Helm  --> 30m
Void Mage Helm  --> 30m
Void Knight Gloves  --> 30m
Elite Void knight robe  --> 45m
Elite Void knight top  --> 45m

Ring of Wealth (imbued)  --> 30m

Achievements throughout the process

First Million obtained
10 Million obtained
25 Million obtained

50 Million obtained
100 Million obtained
250 Million obtained
500 Million obtained
1000 Million obtained

1500 Million obtained
2000 Million obtained
Max Cash

All Chaotics
All Cerberus Boots
All Void Pieces
Row (i)
All Capes
10k Platinum Tokens
50k Platinum Tokens
100k Platinum Tokens
250k Platinum Tokens
500k Platinum Tokens
1m Platinum Tokens
Unlock Sapphire Donator Rank (on alt)
Unlock Emerald Donator Rank (on alt)
Unlock Ruby Donator Rank (on alt)
Unlock Diamond Donator Rank (on alt)
Unlock Onyx Donator Rank (on alt)
Unlock Zenyte Donator Rank (on alt)

Total GP needed to unlock everything:
1025M/915m
Current Cash stack: 1,025,208,760 gp

Spoiler

6493d0dfb64b670d51238a3bb8155e53.png

Feel free to suggest ideas, new goals etc.

Edited by Summer

Posted (edited)

Reserved for future Use

Current Goals

Unlock Regular Void gear
Obtain Abyssal Whip
Obtain Dragon Boots
Obtain Dragon Defender
Obtain Fury

Obtain Ring of Wealth
Unlock Fire Cape

Edited by Summer

I like this idea, but  i think your gp estimation for things like unlocking your untradables is way too low. Other than that, does unlocking tradable items just mean you need the gp to buy them? Or are you actually going to grind the bosses. I think the latter option would make it a lot more interesting.

12 minutes ago, Madoc said:

I like this idea, but  i think your gp estimation for things like unlocking your untradables is way too low. Other than that, does unlocking tradable items just mean you need the gp to buy them? Or are you actually going to grind the bosses. I think the latter option would make it a lot more interesting.

How much would you suggest instead of those prices ? I decided to put prices just because I'm approaching 200m DG and I don't feel like training it for 30m xp to unlock chaotics again. The goal was basically to achieve max cash starting from 0. I just decided to add a twist to it. I felt that having all the gear already useable would make it more it is everyday. I wanted to make it grindy a tad. I could definitely turn it into a Ironman-ish type of grind. 

2 minutes ago, Summer said:

How much would you suggest instead of those prices ? I decided to put prices just because I'm approaching 200m DG and I don't feel like training it for 30m xp to unlock chaotics again. The goal was basically to achieve max cash starting from 0. I just decided to add a twist to it. I felt that having all the gear already useable would make it more it is everyday. I wanted to make it grindy a tad. I could definitely turn it into a Ironman-ish type of grind. 

Bare minimum I'd say would be 100m for a chaotic. In many cases they are BIS, if you dont count blood scythe or twisted bow, which are obviously more endgame goals. Especially if you're using a maxed account, and not a fresh account, you could EASILY make 100m+ daily.

2 minutes ago, Madoc said:

Bare minimum I'd say would be 100m for a chaotic. In many cases they are BIS, if you dont count blood scythe or twisted bow, which are obviously more endgame goals. Especially if you're using a maxed account, and not a fresh account, you could EASILY make 100m+ daily.

Well If I did play a lot, I believe I could make a lot of cash daily, depending on drops. Maybe not 100m daily though. There's also the fact that when I unlock a piece of gear/weapon, I kinda get rid of that cash I earned. So I would unlock 100m for rapier, turn cash into plat tokens and xfer to mule to avoid mixing cash and then I'd have to get 100m again. I mean I can try with those amount and see how it goes.