Sign in to follow this  
ext stoner

Voting guide

Posted (edited)

Hello guys, since people have allot of trouble voting i will explain on how to get the max 10 points per 12 hours.

moparscape x1 (i always try mopar first since it doesnt always work) <-- if not use top g mobile(with mobile internet)

rsps 100 x3 (this is the only sites that will work multiple times)

rsps list x1

type ::reward to claim 5 points

then runelocus x1

top g x1 

rsps 100 x3 

type ::reward again for the other 5

NOTE: if mopar doesn't work and you have to use top g mobile dont use the mobile/desktop version at the same time since you still need at least 3 different vote sites in order to claim and claim desktop version first then mobile because in my case desktop does NOT give me points if i use mobile first.

5ccb194aefeb8_voteguide.thumb.png.4dcc05135cdc7ef59b1663a4557b4793.png

To see  if vote bonus is still active i do a quick relog and check chatbox or check if my droprate is lowered.

33333.png.de45aedd0be116a4b0665193621fd0c4.png

hope this helped you out!

Edited by ext stoner
details

Thanks for making this guide ext stoner :). It should help people get their vote rewards faster. If possible explain also how to check if vote bonus is still active. ;)

no problem. I edited the guide but i'm not sure if i showed the correct way. If theres another way please do tell. ;)