Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Robert

no bank pin account challenge

today i will be undertaking my bigggest challegne yet, i wil mke an acount and max it withouth setting a banbk pin ,  as some of u mitghrt know without a bank pin u can not move ingame other than following people and clicking on npcs, so my challegen is to max with only usng ths means of transport, and also risking all my wealth becoz if i  get hakced thers no 2nd wall to not get me items off me .. interesting .. hopefully i can max within a week altho this will be one heck of a challegen ... this is harder than hc ironman coz i literally can not move   . the rule of this acc is that i wont multiu log to get aounrd, only by the luck of players being wehere i need them to go from one place to another. gl giuys will be a good one

Considering it took you over a year and a half to max your other account I reckon this 1 will take a solid 10 years +. Best of luck regardless ;)