Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

Official Onyx FAQ

Hey guys ;)

Due to common request you'll find down below a list of frequently asked questions and their answers ! Hope it helps you out.

Should you not find the answers to your question(s) in this thread feel free to message any online staff (ingame or discord).

My client keeps crashing / the minimap won't display correctly - how do I fix it?

This issue is most likely due to the fact that your Java version is either outdated or not 64bits. In order to download the latest version click on the "Java 8 64x download" button here. If issues persist, make sure your graphic card drivers are updated. You can also try to switch your display mode to OpenGL. You can do that by going to graphics settings > custom > display mode (pics below).

Capture d’écran 2019-03-14 à 20.52.53.png

Capture d’écran 2019-03-14 à 20.53.08.png 

Capture d’écran 2019-03-14 à 20.53.20.png

I just joined, how do I make some money?

Hey there and welcome to Onyx ;) Feel free to check out our beginners money making guide here.

How do I teleport to x / change the items looks / x10 hitpoints ?

I recommend you check out our commands list found here or with ;;commands ingame.

How much is x item? 

Check out our price guide here. You may also access it ingame with the ;;prices command. Also, feel free to request any changes to the guide should you feel that some prices are not up to date.

How do I train x skill / do x activity?

I'll refer you to our guides section found here. You may also access it ingame with the ;;guides command. Also, feel free to request any guide that you feel is missing.

Is it allowed to do x? Can I get banned for doing x?

If you haven't already I recommend you do check out our rules and regulations thread here (or with the ;;rules command ingame). Should you need any further explanation on a certain rule, feel free to ask any staff member.

I've voted on x toplist and can't claim my vote reward, why's that?

In order to claim your vote reward (with the ;;reward command) you must vote on 3 different top lists at least. In order to see which site(s) you currently have voted on you can use the ;;vote command. You may also find it here.

Are there any events?

Yup there are! Daily in fact ;) There's one scheduled event per day and many unplanned minigames/boss mass/other events throughout the day. You may find the list of scheduled ones in the events section found here or in our #events channel on discord.

How do I complete x quest?

Our quests here on Onyx are relatively easy since you only need to kill the end boss. All you have to do is use the ;;tp command then click on "quests" and you'll be teleported to the corresponding boss. Gear accordingly!

How can I equip x item?

Certain items require leveling up some skills. You can find the full list here.

To be

Continued