Sign in to follow this  
Hopey

Hopey's hopeful player support application.

Posted (edited)

Name: Michelle R.

Username: Hopey

Timezone: MDT.

Language: English.

Where are you from? United states, born and raised in the city of Las Vegas receptively moved to Idaho just recently

How long have you been a part of Onyx? about 3 days but this is not my first time playing a server coded and ran by Dragonkk I Have had extensive and wonderful experiences with his Matrix and matrix 2 source all the way back from 2012 when it was just matrix 714 spawn (not eco) granted it had a falling out and some friendships have been ruined but that has not taken away from how much i appreciate his talent and what hes done for repairing a game the jagex runined with the evolution of combat update although dragonkk himself has no affiliation with this screenshot this was from the server that merged with his matrix server without his consent its just to give validation to my claim i have blocked sensitive text in the email screenshot but i can assure it is from a previous server that without dk wouldnt have been possible. 

unknown.png

How many hours do you spend online daily? As many as i can thought out the week and even day i wont say an actual number but do play a generous amount each day.

Are you active on both our forums and in-game? in-game yes forums just starting out so id say no but will be of course how ever am active on discord even have the app on my mobile phone.

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? Who wouldn't want to be anybody in my position that has been apart of the huge private server movement since 2012-2013 when runescape pretty much died matrix was the first of its kinda to offer the best of both worlds pre eoc look and what we know today as rs3 without ability/action bar.

How would you describe your strengths? I'm very Solution driven, I do my best to empathize with people going though a situation i think understanding people is the first step to understanding the solution to begin solving a problem  secondly how to address the situation i understand when it comes to dealing with people you can not make everyone happy weather its a server or a place of business its like being married to 50+ people and you cant make them everyone happy but i sure as heck do my best because we are human after all and we don't stay here for long and nobody likes to get the short end of the stick.

How would you describe your weaknesses? i tend to take things to far i don't know when enough is enough id say im always looking to tie a rope around my neck and escape i take risk and sometimes am impulsive im far from perfect.

What are some useful skills or qualities you possess outside of your strengths? time management,organization i have alot of experience in customer service quality control HR book keeping stuff.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? probability is low but I've been honest and the first step to anything is admitting we''re you are wrong and i think i can work on my weakness's and not only grow but help other's along the way.

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have: (Either other servers, other games, etc) ive only ever been a mod on 1 server at that was a 528 called Ponyscape back in 2009.

and help manage a clash of clans, clan

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position: hope and prosperity and a better understanding of how much potential this has having OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE ITEMS ITS A MASTERPIECE IDEA. i came half way though the life of matrix 1 and i wish i could have been around from the start because it didnt last long enough and i feel like things could have been even bigger then 750+ players online dragonkk did a great thing for this community and tried to save a game so many of us loved

What do you hope the server as a whole to achieve if you are promoted? glory it once had the same glory that was stolen and take that top list spot on runelocus and the others.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions? I accept the terms of service and do not attest to any punishment that the chain of command deems fit on my in-game account and forums as they reserve the right to refuse service to anybody for any means. 

Edited by Hopey

Defs have seen you help in-game and you definitely have your in-game knowledge.
Only thing i'd be curious about is how long you've been playing as I could've sworn you joined just a day or two ago. 
+1

9 hours ago, September said:

Defs have seen you help in-game and you definitely have your in-game knowledge.
Only thing i'd be curious about is how long you've been playing as I could've sworn you joined just a day or two ago. 
+1

If you read it, he mentioned that. 3 days. ;)

Hello Hopey,

I just finished evaluating your application for Server Support. After taking some time to think about it, and discussing it with my team. I have decided to give you a shot, and overlook the amount of time you have been with us. Keep in mind, that all new Support Members are placed in a probationary period, and are required to read our staff handbook. I also recommend to boost your forum activity ;) 

Please contact me when you are available.

Good Luck,

Zio

//ACCEPTED