Sign in to follow this  
fishue

Remove randoms.

can we please remove randoms from hardcores, adding it to combat was just silly, makes hardcore nothing about pvm or grinding its just whoever can stare at their screen the longest without getting bored, some of us prefer to afk stuff like fishing/cooking just ruins the experience  makes no sense at all to die becuase you are afking, its supposed to be hardcore ironman, you die to a boss or a risky wildy trip, not a chicken thats appeared for no reason whatsoever, doesnt even happen on real rs.

I have to agree that random event should be removed, it's just annoying. As you said it's not even a thing on Runescape at the moment. I thought it was already done, but apparently not. Support

15 hours ago, Blackmarket said:

i don't support this, Hardcore is not meant to be easy, or any other mode for that part, thats how you create macroing in the community.

read and understand.... i literally said i dont want it to be easy but dying because you are afk fishing is not " difficult " not part of the " hardcore grind" its just stupid right now. make the random jail you or something if its actually for macroing.

8 hours ago, Doctor Robert said:

nae support whats the point in making special exceptions for hc oyu know what you are getting into and ppl only gonna bot if u remove it .

as a new player no, i didnt know about randoms and i only learnt half way throguh after already donating, how does "people only gonna bot", make it jail you if you dont click for 60 seconds, shouldnt lose hardcore.

1 hour ago, Iron Hunt said:

Add a sound to chicken spawn which scares you to the point of insta ::home

this would also be more than enough

17 hours ago, fishue said:

as a new player no, i didnt know about randoms and i only learnt half way throguh after already donating, how does "people only gonna bot", make it jail you if you dont click for 60 seconds, shouldnt lose hardcore.

i think sending people to jail is a bit tough this has nothing to do with irl

Done. We removed randoms on last update since we had many complainments about it. While it was a good addition osrs itself removed the dangerous random events as well and therefore new players don't even know these exist and it's why we decided to remove it.