Name: Ibrahim

Username: Zeneth

Timezone: London

Language: English

Where are you from? UK (United Kingdom)

How long have you been a part of Onyx? Almost a week now

How many hours do you spend online daily? I try to get online as soon as I get back from work 5pm maybe 6pm and try staying up late until 12pm to play this game. 

Are you active on both our forums and in-game? Iv just been active on the game, however will soon to be active on the forum

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? I had a look at the reviews of this game and I think your doing an AMAZING job in comparison to other RSPS developers and how amazing you make RS look hence I moved away from OSRS/RS3 due to its dead, less supportive community, hence I would like to move away from that and be helpful to others when I can on this well done RSPS, so give the Onyx community something that I never had.

How would you describe your strengths? Focused, dedicated, Motivated are the 3 short quick answers I can give.

How would you describe your weaknesses? Don't have much to say. But don't like unfair people or seeing someone else having to go through the pain just does my nut in.

What are some useful skills or qualities you possess outside of your strengths? Graduated from uni with a bachelors degree in Computer Systems engineers, possessing multiple programming languages, Python, Java (Intermediate), Also have had experience in the network sector, TCP, IP, UDP. Basically and IT Freak!. 

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? I think I can be fair and be the most helpful person in this game a player can ever be. I will not take advantage over anyone as I despise unjust people. Support to those you ask or assist those who I see need help. Bring in positive energy in the game (not make it like RS).

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have: (Either other servers, other games, etc) Runescape, I ran a clan of 30 members in clan wars along with my cousin guiding and advising the potions to be in and the required Mage, rangers, melee players to have as a tactic. Won 3/1 games. The members had added us hoping we could run another successful  game for the next time round.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position: As mention previously. bring positive energy in this game to bring a better community with great experience to share with others. 

What do you hope the server as a whole to achieve if you are promoted? As I try, to be helpful to others as much as I can, for people to recognize who I am for this server with good experience to give and share.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?

I understand, this is not in my nature to break the rules for a game I adore even not having played for very long

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and if I do not get promoted, I will not let you down in any way to be a good citizen of this game to reapply hoping I will noticed with good actions.

Edited by Zeneth

On 11/10/2018 at 8:03 PM, central said:

YOU JUST STARTED WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU GET MOD?? YOU COULDNT EVEN USE COMMON SENSE TO FIND THE GRAND EXCHANGE

I would like to be a mod to bring in positivity to the community, increase their chances of playing Onyx. Be an assistant to those whom need it. I know I'm new but my attitude does not change and would like to bring that into the game. I truley understand why you say this, but I just find that I would like to take my chances even if I'm a noob that can try to enhance the community for the better.

On 11/9/2018 at 11:01 PM, Str 0wnz543 said:

Lol, Your definitely not being chosen as a mod, newbie!

Appreciate the feedback. Enjoy Onyx though, great game that I've never played anything like before. 

To Fresh on this community.

Nope. 

Been here since 2017 December, and i have never crossed my mind to apply for rank.

Stay fresh, and learn more about community. There is a lot you need to learn about this community :P