Sign in to follow this  
T o m

QOL; Masterfarmers, Lunar spells, Slayer secondary's, Rouges set, Dungeoneering rewards

Hi I'm Tom, 

Leveling up I've noticed a few changes that would benefit us players making skilling more enjoyable. 

Change 1: Masterfarmers

Master farmers are currently really good for herb seeds (as they should be) but they're missing a few seeds, so far I've noticed fellstalk missing and dwarf weed missing. Another great update would be to get multiple of the allotment seeds per thieve. For example when you thieve and get a watermelon seed you only get one seed, I propose a change that you get 6 seeds meaning you're able to match your farm runs. I also suggest a mater farmer that doesn't move at the ::dz. 

TLDR; Missing seeds (fellstalk, dwarfweed) Increase allotment seeds from 1 per thieve to 6, add a static master farmer to the ::dz

Change 2: Lunar spells

lunar spells are great, although they don't currently work, the two spells I would love to see come to the game would be fertilize soil (gives your farming patches the best available compost) & Glass make, turning your buckets and sand + soda ash in your inventory (for magic/crafting xp) to molten glass! perfect for anyone training crafting & wants to speed up the crafting process. 

TLDR; Add the lunar skilling spells 

Change 3: A new Herblore Secondaries drop table for slayer monsters 

Low level slayer mobs need some love, I propose these drops to be added to the following monsters drop table as a common drop. Ironmen would vastly benefit from this change as most secondaries are hard/long to obtain. New players will benefit also being able to sell the secondaries for profit. 

Cave crawler - 1-10 NOTED eye of newt, limpwurt root, unicorn dust

Banshee - 1-10 NOTED red spiders eggs, chocolate dust, white berries

Rockslug - 1-10 NOTED toads legs, goat horn dust, snape grass 

Basilisk - 1-10 NOTED mort myre fungi, blue dragon scale dust, wines of zamorak 

Jellies - 1-10 NOTED potato cactus, crushed nests, wines of zamorak, potato cactus 

TLDR; Add noted secondaries to lower level slayer creatures

Change 4: Rouge set

During pick pocketing you have a 1 in 512 change to grab a piece of rouge clothing, once you have the full set every time you pickpocket you get double the reward from pickpocketing, this will stack with the agility/thieving bonus also. Aimed at getting people away from the stalls and to the npc's. If double loot seems to be OP, full set makes it so you never fail a pickpocket? 

5 Pieces in the rouge set, would take an average of 2,560 pickpockets to achieve the full set. 

TLDR; Rouge set from osrs unlocked via pick pocketing

Change 5: Dungeoneering scrolls

Currently the Dungeoneering scrolls do NOT work, please add the Herblore secondarily save, the scroll of life having the 1 in 10 chance to regain a seed when harvesting, wasteless smithing change of saving a bar when smithing something etc etc, if someone could compile a list of the scrolls and what they do I'll happily add it here. 

TLDR; Add dungeoneering scrolls

Change 6: More farming patches & Changes

!!Please stop the weeds growing back INSTANTLY as soon as you farm something, sometimes it can take forever to just rake it again!!

We're missing 3 farming patches, Mos Le Harmless, Trollhiem and Zeah patches.

The farming teleports are a bit spread out, the search option works well it would be nice to have a ::farm 1-6. Please add all the patches, every server has the generic 4 let's improve? 

TLDR; Stop weeds growing back instantly after harvesting, add all of the available farming patches with easier teleport options 

Change 7: 

When doing a make X option/make all, instead of having to click the chatbox, add the ability to press the space bar as a hot key to 'make all/x'? 

TLDR; Add space as a hotkey to make x/all interfaces in the chatbox

Thanks for reading my suggestions, I'll add more over time and anything that's added I'll cross out of the list, hope to see these updates soon, 

#Tom

Edited by T o m

31 minutes ago, imtaylor said:

Support all except the first change in part 2; you don't need compost.

Compost increases the amount of herbs you get per run 

1 minute ago, T o m said:

Compost increases the amount of herbs you get per run 

oh yeah, my mistake. I don't really do herb runs

1. Masterfarmers are missing dwarf and fellstalk yes, adding these two seeds would be a nice small addition. However a static master farmer sounds great, I feel it'd be "abused", maybe just having a master farmer in a smaller closed room would be better than completely static. 

2. Lunar spells would be a great addition, fertile soil isn't currently needed on this server. But there's no harm in having all spells work.

3. Noted secondaries from such easy monsters, imo would mean the quantity should stay at 1-3 rather than 10. But still a good option.

4. The current black ibis outfit gives bonus xp, so this would be a good alternative outfit for better profit/yields.

5. Maybe add them as additional automatic Sapphire+ donator benefits. Would help give bonuses to members and help the server.

6. The weeding isn't that big of a issue in my opinion, and patches are all available apart from zeah + mos leharmless.

7. Another nice possible addition, but not a big must.

Good suggestions nonetheless bro.