Sign in to follow this  
Nik

just a couple things

-range and mage version of turmoil(if possible)

-repairable dominion gloves

-bonfire boost effecting hp healed by sara brews 

-remove extremes only being able to trade with eachother( i feel like it divides an economy that is already barely there)

i feel like these would improve an already amazing rsps :)  will continue to suggest as i think of things

1. Extremes is Group Ironman basically.

2. Bonfire Boost is like it was in real rs pre eoc.

3. Range and mage turmoil is rs3 related and no one likes that content basically.

4. i vouch for dt gloves suggestion tho.

1. does it not divide the economy?

2. i know

3. we have rs3 content already wdym?

4. thank you

Really don't see how extreme mode is like a group ironman. Yeah right now it is, but it won't stay like that when half the server is playing extreme and we have 200+ active players online every day. 

I love extreme mode but I do have to agree atleast for now that extremes should only trade eachother, in the future however if we get to 200+ every day it should be to all.

Repairable dominion gloves would be awesome :)

I'd 100% agree to range and mage turmoil being unlocked from raids 1 prayer scrolls. This would make sense, and just because that is a "rs3 content" that doesn't mean it was a bad idea. It always made sense to add all 3. 

Edited by Corper

On 8/22/2018 at 11:27 PM, Nik said:

-range and mage version of turmoil(if possible)

-repairable dominion gloves

-bonfire boost effecting hp healed by sara brews 

-remove extremes only being able to trade with eachother( i feel like it divides an economy that is already barely there)

i feel like these would improve an already amazing rsps :)  will continue to suggest as i think of things

1. Suggested the first already as a raids 1 reward - got shot down so it's not happening. It's RS3 content. We have NO RS3 content, only pre-eoc. RS3 was introduced post-eoc.

2. Definitely agree. However, they did buff the amount of time we can use them in a previous update (months ago). Used to be much worse.

3. Bonfire is fine the way it is - it works as it did pre-eoc, which is where the base of the server is from.

4. Extreme was designed as a group ironman. It will not change.

Keep suggestions coming, they never hurt.

Nick