November 25th, 2019
Hello Everyone, today we bring you a wonderful quality of life update as well as a few additions to the shops, a rework of our Onyx Boss looting system, ToB raid reward buffs, the removal of the Halloween event, and migration back to our home in Edgeville. Without further ado, here's the updates!:
Return of Edgeville:
1. The previous home, Camelot Castle, was a bit difficult for players to navigate through so we decided to bring Edgeville back as well as all teleports:
::Home, ::Shops, ::Fishing, ::Slayer, and ::Thieving have been relocated to Edgeville.
Back to the place we all call home!
Barrows Reward Buff:
1. Drop rate has been increased by 25% overall.
2. Increased amount of runes acquired from the chest by 200%.
3. Increased barrow tokens per run from 250k to 300k.
Boss Instances + Boss Improvements (Onyx):
1. Boss Instances are a small fee of 25k - 200k gp or free for Onyx+ donors.
2. KBD, Kalphite Queen, Dagannoth Kings, Corporeal Beast, Kraken, General Graardor (Bandos), Kree Arra (Armadyl), Kril Tsutsaroth (Zamorak), and Commander Zilyana (Saradomin) instances have been added.
3. Improved Onyx Boss table. looter's & blood gems now drop much more frequently (12x).
4. Onyx loot is now auto loot-shared and uncommon table drops more often.
5. Kalphite Queen entrance rope is no longer required to enter her chambers.
6. ::Kq shortcut teleport has been added.
7. Teleport commands for all God Wars bosses have been added to ::Tp.
8. The Ghrazi Rapier from Theater of Blood can now be upgraded to a Legendary Lightning Rapier (50% chance of successful upgrade on upgrade chest).
9. ::Kbd teleport has been fixed and is fully functional.
Chat Box Changes:
1. Staff of Light message has been added to the game filter option.
2. Chat box limit has been increased from 100 to 500 messages.
1. For the convenience of new players or those who are new to dungeoneering we've unlocked complexity 6 for all levels.
2. Regardless of level you can challenge any floor #.
3. Additional starting binds have been added for Ruby, Diamond, Onyx and Zenyte donors:
Quality of Life/Bug Fixes:
1. Automatically smash empty vials upon drinking the last dose of a potion.
2. The Ferocious Gloves rarity has been decreased in Magic Boxes (more common).
3. The Reaper's Bane accuracy has been corrected.
4. The rejuvenation pool now rejuvenates summoning points.
5. Slayer masters Konar & Nieve no longer assign adamant/rune dragon tasks.
6. HP can now be reset by the skill alchemist.
7. Increased Hunter traps lure speed.
8. Removed quest level requirements for Rune plate, Korasi, Crystal halberd as well as additional requirements for Barrows gloves (Culinaromancer's gloves 10) and Dragon Battleaxe.
9. Dramen staff is no longer required to use the Fairy Rings.
10. Experience rates have been slightly increased.
11. Starter inventory + starter Magic Box have been improved/reworked.
12. Korasi has been added to Gear Guide shop.
13. Barrelchest Anchor has been added to Pure shop.
14. Bank now shows GE based wealth (May not be accurate since not all item prices are included in the GE).
15. Removed cosmetics from reactions. All reactions now yield small exp lamps 100% of the time.
16. Skill guide and Skill teleports have been swapped (left click for guide, right click to access the teleport).
Hope you all enjoy the update, stay tuned for future updates and thank you all! 😁