Jump to content

Hopey

Emerald Donator
  • Content count

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  1. you cant say +1 and then not like it smh
  2. i have a huge involvement in a certain discord and it has also caught the attention of many youtubers already 2 of witch i'm in contact with almost daily, it has been confirmed there has been breach on the popular 3rd party client Konduit if i were you i would change your OSRS RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT PASSWORD this is something very serious if you use that client, news is spreading fast i figured why not inform anybody that i can. some of our members in said discord have already been hacked and gp has been stolen and email accounts has been removed from their entire OSRS account my advice you to get in contact with a mod related to the client to remove your associated email from your account if you use the client it self and to just change every password you use for said email and all social media accounts linked
  3. zero ouch
  4. BLACK SLAYER HELMET ALSO CAN BE IMBUED GREEN SLAYER HELMET ALSO CAN BE IMBUED RED SLAYER HELMET ALSO CAN BE IMBUED PURPLE SLAYER HELMET ALSO CAN BE IMBUED TURQUOISE SLAYER HELMET CAN ALSO BE IMBUED Head drop rates for vanilla KBD HEAD (Easiest ) KQ Head (The Most Annoying head not only for the helmet , but for the elite diary in general) Abyssal Head (The Hardest) DARK CLAW (FASTEST) Vorkath's Head (Most profitable to attempt/longest grind locked behind Dragon slayer 2) 5,000 slayer points required for the set
  5. these are common among forums but yeah would be good
  6. It is possible to convert the rs3 combat calculations to the rs2/pre-eoc formula (i can find the information on it if its viable) It's a super nice ranged wep can wild a shield also pairs nicely with swift gloves they are better way better then zbow considering they both are T-85 even if zbow wasn't trash on the server these still out class on top that it's the same speed as a rune knife/
  7. Only thing i will say in light of the demotion is having somethingbetweenmylegs (according to one) but a large amount of the player base agreed that i shouldn't have been support thats my only estimation....people like to target and dont like to accept what they can not change. don't worry it will be finished
  8. it was just released https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/The_Mimic might as well post it
  9. Pretty good idea would be so useful i even would like to see the clan citadel in action. It's that area just out side of fally by the make-over mage. I don't think anything is coded for it at this moment though...
  10. Now for starters this is one of them things that would frustrate the players who have obtained higher tier ranks and have souly donated for a certain perks you could even say this would devalue those unlocks as you could spend $5 on something that normally comes with say the sapphire rank but please keep an open mind.... Many of the player base have alt accounts lets say you've already spent money on sapphire rank on one account but want to make an iron_man this would give you the option to donate far less to obtain a rank related perk instead of sapphire for two accounts as i noticed being apart of the staff team a lot of players want to switch donor ranks to an iron_man mode account i think this is the perfect way to add some balance and remove the constant request that i noticed of course staff never had any problems doing this for those players but getting those nice quality of life perks that come as you progress tiers without breaking the irl bank for a brand new account could be great minus yell as that is rank based of course you'd still get donation total so what are you really losing absolutely nothing you would still have a comparable experience but much more custom to your account build/style. individual perk system separate fom rank or even the rank ones them self could be buffed to these of course this is some examples as we have charm and coin collection on emerald could be a nice addition to the current perks the various rank tiers have collector: Coins that are dropped while killing monsters are automatically picked up. Also increases coin drop rate and coin drop amounts by 25%. Charms are automatically sent to your Bank account after killing monsters. Also increases charm drop rate by 25%. price say $5 Usd master accumulator or assembler: Acts as a permanently equipped Ava's Alerter no matter what cape you're wearing. You'd also have a higher chance of recovering fired ammunition. price 3$ crystal key (suggestions for perk name) Receive double the loot upon opening the Crystal chest at Home. Price $10-$15 Blood Siphon: Soulsplit is 25% more effective for healing Price $10-15$ beast pal Familiars no longer require Scrolls to activate their special ability. Price $15-20$ *overpowered* dungeoneering bind master: Doubles the allowed binds in a Dungeon. If you can bind 2 items normally, this perk allows you to bind 4. price $5-10$ prayer reduction: Your Prayer points decrease at a 25% lower rate. Also increases experience gained by 25%. (stacks with wings effect) price $7 Slaysion: This perk allows to persuade Kuradal to reset Slayer tasks free of charge. Also increases EXP and point ratios by 25% on task completion. $15 Herb plantation: All monsters now have the ability to drop a box that contains 20 random clean herbs. Also increases Herblore experience by 25% and extends potion timers by 200%. price $8 dominion destroyer Gives an extra boss kc each kill in DT (stacks with another perk idea i have) Gives 2.5x factor in DT each killGives 25% more bonus exp from the reward in DTIncreases the attack power of dreadnips 25% Price 20$ * kills in the tower are a comp cape requirement* Healthy burden: Increases your Familiar timer by 50%. Also increases Familiar health by 25%. mundane incantation: Each spell cast has a 50% chance to save all of your runes. Ascended Protection: Acts as a permanently equipped anti-dragon shield. Also increases the chance of receiving a baby pet dragon by 25%. Pyroclastic flow: There's now a 25% higher chance of receiving Fire spirits, Bonfiring will now grant +15% more experience, and health boost from stoking a Bonfire increased to 125% Hunting you will go: this perk Increases Boss pet drop rates by 12.5%. As well as Skilling pet rates by 10%. lumber legend: This perk Grants a 33% chance to cut 2 logs! Also banks all Birds Nests received. Delicate Craftsman: With this perk you gain an extra 10% experience whilst spinning on the wheel, 25% extra experience for creating dragonhide armours and removes the requirement of having thread. bottomless tackle box: This perk allows you at a chance to catch double the fish at once. This stacks with Agility's multi-catch. Also removes the requirement of having appropriate baits. Master Fledger: This perk Increases the speed of Fletching items x2 , you no longer require bowstring to string (u) bows and Feathers to feather unf ammunition. hunting re-imagined: With this perk you can now place an extra 2 traps at once (7 traps at level 80+), gain an additional +25% experience on successful catches, +15% success rate increase AND a 10% chance to receive double loot. fiery feet: With this perk, your run energy will never deplete and stays at 100% forever. Pest Exterminator: With this perk you gain a 25% Damage boost while in Pest Control Sophisticated Alchemy :This removes the requirement for Runes when using High Alchemy. Mystical boxing: This perk Gives you a chance at two rewards instead of one when opening Mystery Boxes. Fully loaded: This Perk package contains ALL of the game perks available on Onyx 350-500$ bank space baby tier 1 bank container for you to store items in (517 slots) bank space baby tier 2 bank container for you to store items in (517 slots) x 3 = (1551 total slots) Bank space baby tier 3 bank container for you to store items in (517 slots) x 7 = (3619 total slots) *i have many many many many more perks in mind if this gets enough attention*
  11. Queen black dragon, tezhaar warriors, Grotesque Guardians, lizard man shaman, glacors, ice strykewyrm. different task from slayer masters, hydra, drakes....if possible
  12. *please note currently a huge work in progress i had it hidden but no longer support team so i guess it will stay in an unfinished state please be sure to check back in on this if anyone is interested in using/seeing the finish work*
  13. It's only fitting having nomad as a repeatable boss >_>
  14. The corrupted defender is the third-most powerful defender available, and requires level 70 Attack and 70 Defence to equip. It can be created by combining a corruption sigil with a new or fully-repaired Guthan's warspear, Dharok's greataxe, Torag's hammer, or Verac's flail, however not Akrisae's war mace. Like all defenders, it allows the use of both dual-wielding and shield abilities, and provides a 3% accuracy boost. It also has a 1/15 chance to deflect a hit, reducing it by 50%-100% damage and providing +20% accuracy for the next attack. The defender will degrade to a broken state after 100,000 charges of combat. It can be fixed by Repair NPCs, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 100,000 coins. Upon death in the wilderness, 25,000 coins will appear on the ground. The Ancient defender is the second-most powerful defender in the game, and requires level 80 Attack and 80 Defence to equip. It can be created by combining an ancient emblem with a chaotic splint. Like all defenders, it allows the use of both dual-wielding and shield abilities, and provides a 3% accuracy boost. It also has a 1/15 chance to deflect a hit, reducing it by 50%–100% damage and providing +20% accuracy for the player's next attack. Equipping an Ancient defender in the God Wars Dungeon has the same effect as wearing any piece of Ancient equipment, making all four factions in the dungeon unaggressive towards the player. The kalphite defender is the most powerful defender in the game, and requires level 90 Attack and 90 Defence to equip. It can be created by combining perfect chitin with a new or fully-repaired off-hand drygore mace, rapier, or longsword. Like all defenders, it allows the use of both dual-wielding and shield abilities, and provides a 3% accuracy boost. It also has a 1/15 chance to deflect a hit, reducing it by 50%-100% damage and providing +20% accuracy for the next attack. The defender will degrade to a broken state after 100,000 charges of combat. It can be fixed by Repair NPCs, or at an armour standin a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 1,500,000 coins. Upon death in the Wilderness, the defender is converted to 200,000 coins. * I REALIZE THESE ARE SOME RS3 ITEMS* revision 718 wouldn't support them *why post them knowing that* for server depth and or idea if you think its not possible for a matrix based source to load 876+ lets just say Matrix 748 was already converted by some guy named Jordan it's 788 loading 876 pretty much they just remove the rs3 inferfaces and still favor the old game style point and click without rs3 combat just rs3 items such as off-hands its a little werid but its possible if Dragonkk is up for that lol* heck if we can have custom items whats stopping defenders !nothing!
Onyx logo

Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Onyx is not affiliated with Jagex, RuneScape or Funorb. To play RuneScape, visit RuneScape.com.





©2017-2018 Onyx | All Rights Reserved

×