Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Dragonkk last won the day on April 30

Dragonkk had the most liked content!


About Dragonkk

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Dragonkk

    Welcome Connwaer! That's some high goals you have there. Hope to see you ingame and have fun ;). If you have any suggestion be sure to mention it.
  2. Dragonkk

    Welcome to Onyx!!! See you around ingame ;).
  3. Dragonkk

    Hey Thomas, nice to see you here at Onyx. If you need any help me me on discord or ingame. Thanks also for the positive feedback!
  4. Dragonkk

    Indeed my friend we shall make a comeback and take onyx even further!
  5. Dragonkk

    1) A secondaries resource shop & a slayer shop for slayer points would be pretty decent additions. :). Theres already a npc to mix poison for oyu and you can use 4 dose for anything as for 2). as for 3. may be considered in the future :). 4) Not happening. Overload time boost is part of onyx rank benefits.
  6. Dragonkk

    Done. Enjoy :).
  7. Dragonkk

    Thanks for making this guide ext stoner :). It should help people get their vote rewards faster. If possible explain also how to check if vote bonus is still active.
  8. Dragonkk

    It has been increased already compared to the original 718 client :). More than this and it starts bugging sky boxes.
  9. Dragonkk

    The idea is nice but we just switched our home recently so we won't be changing it any time soon.
  10. It acts as a divine spirit shield with better stats, with spectral effect, aka prayer drains 50% slower. if not enough prayer instead of not absorbing damage it has elyisan effect, aka 75% chance of absorving 25% damage. This shield is also bis for mage in all situations. Matches with the staff upgrade :). Also we just done a quick hotpatch to implement the change you requested and a few other things.
  11. Dragonkk

    Hello everyone. You may experience lagg/dcs & website slow and voting/donations not going through for the next few hours. Our dedicated host currently having an issue and working on solving the problem. You can follow it here: http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=37330 Thank you for the understanding. We should be back to 100% within 24h. Should any donation not go through, submit a ticket ingame. Edit: Solved.
  12. Dragonkk

    Only doobie11 is maxed 5b xp on hero mode currently. If more people want it we may consider doing so. But chances are we'd increase xp cap to 400m instead :). If you want to skill for a long time try the extreme or legendary mode. No need for a prestige system as of now.
  13. Dragonkk

    Done. We removed randoms on last update since we had many complainments about it. While it was a good addition osrs itself removed the dangerous random events as well and therefore new players don't even know these exist and it's why we decided to remove it.
  14. Dragonkk

    1. Will add 2 more green dragons. Black, blue & red are in different areas, not myth guild cave. 2. Done :). will be on next update. 3. Will look into it as well.
  15. Dragonkk

    While it's a great idea, will have to think twice before adding it. This idea could make it so no1 does pest control anymore and people already rarely do it.

About Onyx

Onyx strives to bring the best service and experience any RSPS can offer! Here at Onyx we offer triangle based equality, balanced combat, high-quality updates, a supportive staff team that will cater to your every need. We're driven by the suggestions of our valued player base. We want YOU to decide what we need to add next.

Quick Links

Useful Links

  • Create New...