- This new boss will definitely be a challenge worth your time as it will drop a decent amount of supplies/cash and the brand new Cataclyst sigil and Sanguinesti staff upgrade. So get grinding !
- You may be assigned this boss when asking for a new boss task.
- If you're lucky enough you may also receive the Lil Wolpertinger pet from him. This new pet buffs all coin drops by 10%.
- This boss and his minions drop a Corrupted Casket which gives loads of skilling supplies and valuable items.
- You can access this boss by traveling to the Corrupted Cavern!
- This shield, apart from its dope looks will also be the best in slot spirit shield as it combines the effects/stats of all of them.
- In order to craft this exclusive shield, you will need to combine Cataclyst sigil (dropped by Big Chungus) on all the other spirit shields (both donated and non donated versions work).
- The Sanguinesti Staff may now be upgraded by adding a corrupted curse to it, which can be obtained by opening corrupted caskets dropped by the wolpertingers.
- This upgraded version has a +30% magic damage multiplier (instead of 0% for the regular version) making it one of the best magic weapon in game since it also retains its healing ability.
- Our new and highest donator rank will most certainly reward our highest donator with the most exclusive perks. Its drop rate bonus multiplier will be 100% (20% more than Onyx) and the xp rate will be 60% (10% more than Onyx). We will of course add lot more perks as we go. This rank can be purchased for $1000 or obtained automatically with a total of $5.000 donated.
Since we felt that there was little incentive with our current system to refer your friends, we have added a new reward when doing so. Simply tell your friends to enter ;;ref "your name" to claim these !
- Theatre of Blood bosses' hitpoints will now scale to the amount of players entering the raid. This should make it much easier to get a raid going as the previous system didn't favour smaller teams as much.
- Added a warning prompting you to check your "Items kept on death tab" when entering the Wilderness to see which items you're risking.
- Added a timer to Galvek / World Boss spawns in quest tab.
- Buffed Torva helm strength bonus to +5 to match Serpentine helmet (up from +3).
- Adding herbs to vials message can now be filtered.
- Added a lot of teleport commands ingame. These will use the full exact names from the teleport interface, such as ::barrows to teleport to barrows. Therefore, certain shortcuts such as ::corp will not work for the time being.
- With the addition of scaling raids, the damage of the big red ball attack from Sotetseg will also scale down to the party size, therefore making this boss easier overall on smaller parties !
- Fallen Hardcore ironmen who partnered before dying are now able to trade their hardcore ironman partner.
- Added drop rates back to NPC examine interface.
- NPC examine interface no longer closes during combat.
- Fixed a typo with a clue scroll.
- Shadow barrage now disorients Abyssal Sire 100% of the time.
- Ironmen are now able to group with each other (previously only hardcore ironmen could).
- Added a bank chest next to Theatre of Blood entrance.
- Added a purple sled to vote shop for 2.500 tokens.
- The infinity ring can now be crafted ingame ! Making the full ring requires the following rings : All DKS rings imbued (Berserker, Warrior, Seers and Archers) + all wildy rings imbued (Treasonous, Tyrannical, Ring of the gods), Ring of vigour (500k dung tokens), Granite ring I (Grotesque Guardians), Brimstone ring I (Alchemical Hydra), Ring of wealth I (Mandrith PvP shop).
- 5 replies
- 894 views
- Add Reply
- This new ring combines the stats of all imbued versions of DKS rings/wildy rings/ring of suffering. It is not craftable yet but get grinding on these rings to be ready for next update
- Extreme mode players can now trade with other players ! Will make the whole grinding/trading much easier on that mode overall
- Increased the drop rate from Theatre of Blood reward chest.
- Stealing creation tools now give 3x more bonus xp than they previously did for extreme/ironman mode.
- Switched Dwarf cannon to use highest attack bonus instead of just range accuracy.
- Added noted jugs of water at Donator zone survival expert store.
- Added noted battle staves to the Varrock Staff store.
- Added noted uncut diamonds to Callisto drop table (they were unnoted previously)
- Added amulet of accuracy to the NPC in Wizard Tower.
- Fixed a glitch at Nomad when both the player and him died at the same time.
- Herb boxes from Dominion Tower can now be opened.
- Fixed a bug when creation looters soul amulet.
- Fixed picture herbs from Pest Control.
- Game filter no longer filters important stuff.
- "The creature infests you with its toxic message" from Polypore dungeon creatures can now be filtered.
- Fixed Zamorak Godsword special attack. It now only uses 50% spec and received a damage buff as it did in OSRS.
- Fixed typos in the teleport interface.
- Fixed ring of life effect - it will now teleport you to Falador Castle should your health reach 10%.
- Fixed a bugged clue.
- Added a new "Helper" role for new Staff applicants. This new role will have less permissions than Support ranks.
- Improved Support and Moderators commands.
- Added wings of wealth and infinity jewelry to mystery boxes.
- A new combat dummy pet will be awarded to our Top Donator for the past month aka Broskii. Enjoy it man
- 5 replies
- 809 views
- Add Reply
- Some of you may already have fought Nomad in the Nomad's Requiem quest or in Dominion Tower. Well, he is coming to the live game as a repeatable boss, featuring his own unique drop table.
- With the addition of Nomad as a repeatable boss, we are also releasing 5 brand new necklaces, more details below.
- We are also added a Nomad pet as a very rare drop on that table. Should you be lucky enough to get it, you will get a 4% bonus to your drop rate increase whilst it's following you. We will also be holding a contest in the form of a race to see who receives the pet first. Winner will be awarded a looter's necklace!
- Furthermore, we have also added the Wings of Wealth (10% bonus drop rate aura) to his drop table, now making it obtainable in game.
- Finally, it also drops imbue scrolls for your rings! No longer needed to wait for a Castle Wars game to fill up in order to enchant them.
- Looters Necklace of Anguish can be made by combining a Looter's Necklace with a Necklace of Anguish. (looters effect + anguish stats)
- Looters Amulet of Torture can be made by combining a Looter's Necklace with an Amulet of Torture. (looters effect + torture stats)
- Looters Soul Necklace can be made by combining a Looter's Necklace with a Soul Necklace. (looters effect + occult stats with 15% magic damage instead of 10)
- Soul Amulet can be made by combining an Arcane Stream Necklace with a Soul Stone (Arcane stream stats with 15% magic damage instead of 10) - Nomad Drops the Soul Stone as one of his unique drops.
- Infinity Necklace can be made by combining Looter's Anguish + Torture + Soul Necklaces. It's stats are insane as it combines all 3 necklaces into one with the looters necklace effect (stats below). However, it will be a grind to obtain, so best of luck! Requirements: 1x Anguish, Torture, Soul Necklace, and 3x Looter's Necklaces.
- This new dungeon should prove helpful to our newest players as it features some cockroach soldiers that have a decent drop table (runes/cash mostly) and the easiest source in-game for easy and medium clue scrolls.
- Cockroach soldiers task has also been added to the lower level slayer masters.
- As part of this update, we also added "Safety gloves" to the game.
- Lowered occult necklace price to $7.
- Renamed "Constitution" skill to "Hitpoints".
- Improved special attack orb positioning.
- Added more Ent spawns in the Wilderness. They can be found southwest of the eastern green dragons.
- Updated extreme mode icon to appear in front of the player's name instead of after it.
- Added a level 1 Turael slayer master at ;;slayer.
- Increased the amount of blood money that you receive from player killing.
- Added new announcements that are displayed above your chat box making it harder (almost impossible really) to miss them You can disable/enable them with the ::switchnotifications command.
- Toolbelt is now full by default for all modes, including ironman / hardcore ironman.
- Trees now respawn much faster in vip zone.
- Buffed PvP weapons damage multiplier on Wilderness monsters namely Craw's bow and Thammaron's sceptre.
- You may now unlock a music upon winning a trivia question.
- Added 125 laws and 125 cosmics in inventory on start of a dungeon as a ruby + donator feature.
- Fixed a bug with the rope swing in Wilderness agility course.
- Fixed a glitch with familiars not being multi in some instances.
- Fixed a typo at Alchemical Hydra.
- Fixed a bug with overgrown cat.
- Fixed a typo in the teleports interface.
- Fixed an issue with skills guide.
- Disabled dwarf cannon at Godwars Dungeon
- Changed dwarf cannon formula to use player range accuracy instead.
- 3 replies
- 886 views
- Add Reply
April 29th, 2019
Hey guys I hope yall doing alright.
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for today's update. It features a ton of new stuff including a new Boss, a new best in slot spirit shield, a new donator rank and a bunch of Quality of life updates. Hope you enjoy!
New boss : Corrupted Wolpertinger (Corrupted Cavern)
New spirit shield : Cataclyst spirit shield
Upgraded Sanguinesti Staff
New donator rank : Zenyte
New referral rewards : Beginner Mystery boxes
Quality of life
We will also be running a sale on our store for various items, including the new ones ! Be sure to check it out at ;;store !
Thanks for the continued support, we hope you enjoy this update
Feel free to leave feedback here and see you ingame !
April 13th, 2019
Hey guys Hope everyone's doing alright
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for today's update. It includes a new ring, Extreme mode updates, PvM and Quality of life updates. Hope you enjoy!
New ring : Infinity ring
Extreme mode update
Quality of life updates
Stay tuned for our Easter event coming up next week ! And as always, have a good time on Onyx
March 30th 2019
Hey guys Hope everyone's doing alright
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for today's update. It includes Nomad as a repeatable boss with its own drop table, new necklaces that can hold the stats of some of the best amulets in-game along with the looter's necklace ability, the Stronghold of Safety and more. Let's get into the update notes!
New repeatable boss : Nomad
To celebrate Nomad boss release we are hosting a little contest : the first person to get a Nomad pet drop from him will get a free looters necklace ! So get grinding and may rngesus be with you.
Check out the bottom of these patch notes for the stats of each Necklace!
New Dungeon : Stronghold of Player Safety
Donator store updates
Quality of life updates
Looter's Soul Necklace:
Looter's Necklace of Anguish:
Looter's Amulet of Torture:
Nomads Drop Table:
I hope you all enjoyed this update, get grinding, there’s new items to obtain!
See you all In-Game!