- Due to common feedback regarding some supplies being hard to obtain, we have listened to your concerns and released a skill supplies shop that will also serve as a money sink as they aren't quite cheap. We have purposely avoided most high level ones that will still remain obtainable via bossing/skilling. This shop can be found at ;;shops.
- Traning slayer with a friend will now earn both of you 25% more experience per kill aswell as a coin reward upon completion of the task. What are you waiting for? Get slaying !
- This new zone will reward AFK players with an amount of cash that will scale with your drop rate %. The base gp/hour you can expect is 200k. This means that with a 1.5x drop rate multiplier you will receive 150K cash/hour and can be as much as 600k/hour.! However you will not gain any experience from this activity. You may reach this area with the ;;afk command. Once there, simply click on the trees (pic below).
- Added AFK animations when players are afk for more than 15 minutes. Your character will now sit in a chair when doing so. These chairs will vary depending on your donator rank.
- Staff members will also see their private chat turned off should they trigger the AFK system.
- Being skulled will now give you 10% extra drop rate whilst in the Wilderness. High risk / high reward ! To skull yourself simply use the ;;skull command.
- Added teleports to Chaos elemental, Vet'ion, Callisto and Venenatis.
- Removed a lot of the useless drops (curved bones/long bones/perfect dragon scales and so on) from the drop tables of all npcs.
- Boss killcount / fastest kill timer will no longer be filtered in your chat regardless of your filter options.
- Kuradal can now assign hydra tasks.
- Added "Immortal hardcore" title for maxed hardcore ironmen. On that note, congratulations to Hc Sex on being the first to achieve maxed total in that mode
- Buffed the rare / very rare items drop rate chance for Corrupted caskets by 3-4x.
- The ;;updates command will now also redirect you to the "Updates" section on our forums.
- Added Onyx guide to ;;shops.
- Added a deposit box at Puro Puro.
- Increased the amount of implings at Puro Puro.
- Added an option to enable/disable the auto loot function of looters/infinity necklaces.
- Readded and improved the tutorial cutscene.
- Fixed an issue with Galvek / Onyx boss timers not functioning properly.
- Added whip vine special attack.
- The magic dart spell (level 50 magic - regular spell book) will now function properly.
- Switched client title due to Discord detection.
- Vet'ion will now drop regular cannonballs.
- Fixed a bug with a null from ninja implings.
- Corrected Empowered Sanguinesti Staff stats.
- Fixed a typo in a clue scroll.
- Fixed fight caves Had healers randomly walking around.
- Fixed an issue when creating a female account.
- Added the Tyrannical ring I stats to the Infinity ring (+8 crush).
- Fixed an issue when switching to polypore staff / trident from rapid switch attack style. This will now put you in "accurate" mode and therefore not grant Defence xp anymore.
- 3 replies
- 581 views
- Add Reply
- This new boss will definitely be a challenge worth your time as it will drop a decent amount of supplies/cash and the brand new Cataclyst sigil and Sanguinesti staff upgrade. So get grinding !
- You may be assigned this boss when asking for a new boss task.
- If you're lucky enough you may also receive the Lil Wolpertinger pet from him. This new pet buffs all coin drops by 10%.
- This boss and his minions drop a Corrupted Casket which gives loads of skilling supplies and valuable items.
- You can access this boss by traveling to the Corrupted Cavern!
- This shield, apart from its dope looks will also be the best in slot spirit shield as it combines the effects/stats of all of them.
- In order to craft this exclusive shield, you will need to combine Cataclyst sigil (dropped by Big Chungus) on all the other spirit shields (both donated and non donated versions work).
- The Sanguinesti Staff may now be upgraded by adding a corrupted curse to it, which can be obtained by opening corrupted caskets dropped by the wolpertingers.
- This upgraded version has a +30% magic damage multiplier (instead of 0% for the regular version) making it one of the best magic weapon in game since it also retains its healing ability.
- Our new and highest donator rank will most certainly reward our highest donator with the most exclusive perks. Its drop rate bonus multiplier will be 100% (20% more than Onyx) and the xp rate will be 60% (10% more than Onyx). We will of course add lot more perks as we go. This rank can be purchased for $1000 or obtained automatically with a total of $5.000 donated.
Since we felt that there was little incentive with our current system to refer your friends, we have added a new reward when doing so. Simply tell your friends to enter ;;ref "your name" to claim these !
- Theatre of Blood bosses' hitpoints will now scale to the amount of players entering the raid. This should make it much easier to get a raid going as the previous system didn't favour smaller teams as much.
- Added a warning prompting you to check your "Items kept on death tab" when entering the Wilderness to see which items you're risking.
- Added a timer to Galvek / World Boss spawns in quest tab.
- Buffed Torva helm strength bonus to +5 to match Serpentine helmet (up from +3).
- Adding herbs to vials message can now be filtered.
- Added a lot of teleport commands ingame. These will use the full exact names from the teleport interface, such as ::barrows to teleport to barrows. Therefore, certain shortcuts such as ::corp will not work for the time being.
- With the addition of scaling raids, the damage of the big red ball attack from Sotetseg will also scale down to the party size, therefore making this boss easier overall on smaller parties !
- Fallen Hardcore ironmen who partnered before dying are now able to trade their hardcore ironman partner.
- Added drop rates back to NPC examine interface.
- NPC examine interface no longer closes during combat.
- Fixed a typo with a clue scroll.
- Shadow barrage now disorients Abyssal Sire 100% of the time.
- Ironmen are now able to group with each other (previously only hardcore ironmen could).
- Added a bank chest next to Theatre of Blood entrance.
- Added a purple sled to vote shop for 2.500 tokens.
- The infinity ring can now be crafted ingame ! Making the full ring requires the following rings : All DKS rings imbued (Berserker, Warrior, Seers and Archers) + all wildy rings imbued (Treasonous, Tyrannical, Ring of the gods), Ring of vigour (500k dung tokens), Granite ring I (Grotesque Guardians), Brimstone ring I (Alchemical Hydra), Ring of wealth I (Mandrith PvP shop).
- 5 replies
- 825 views
- Add Reply
- This new ring combines the stats of all imbued versions of DKS rings/wildy rings/ring of suffering. It is not craftable yet but get grinding on these rings to be ready for next update
- Extreme mode players can now trade with other players ! Will make the whole grinding/trading much easier on that mode overall
- Increased the drop rate from Theatre of Blood reward chest.
- Stealing creation tools now give 3x more bonus xp than they previously did for extreme/ironman mode.
- Switched Dwarf cannon to use highest attack bonus instead of just range accuracy.
- Added noted jugs of water at Donator zone survival expert store.
- Added noted battle staves to the Varrock Staff store.
- Added noted uncut diamonds to Callisto drop table (they were unnoted previously)
- Added amulet of accuracy to the NPC in Wizard Tower.
- Fixed a glitch at Nomad when both the player and him died at the same time.
- Herb boxes from Dominion Tower can now be opened.
- Fixed a bug when creation looters soul amulet.
- Fixed picture herbs from Pest Control.
- Game filter no longer filters important stuff.
- "The creature infests you with its toxic message" from Polypore dungeon creatures can now be filtered.
- Fixed Zamorak Godsword special attack. It now only uses 50% spec and received a damage buff as it did in OSRS.
- Fixed typos in the teleport interface.
- Fixed ring of life effect - it will now teleport you to Falador Castle should your health reach 10%.
- Fixed a bugged clue.
- Added a new "Helper" role for new Staff applicants. This new role will have less permissions than Support ranks.
- Improved Support and Moderators commands.
- Added wings of wealth and infinity jewelry to mystery boxes.
- A new combat dummy pet will be awarded to our Top Donator for the past month aka Broskii. Enjoy it man
- 5 replies
- 765 views
- Add Reply
May 6th, 2019
Hey guys I hope yall doing alright.
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for today's update. It features some interesting new features and a couple of bug fixes / quality of life updates, enjoy !
Herblore/Summoning secondaries shop
Coop slayer / boss tasks
Quality of life
Thanks for the continued support, we hope you all enjoy this update
And as always, feel free to leave feedback and see you ingame !
April 29th, 2019
Hey guys I hope yall doing alright.
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for today's update. It features a ton of new stuff including a new Boss, a new best in slot spirit shield, a new donator rank and a bunch of Quality of life updates. Hope you enjoy!
New boss : Corrupted Wolpertinger (Corrupted Cavern)
New spirit shield : Cataclyst spirit shield
Upgraded Sanguinesti Staff
New donator rank : Zenyte
New referral rewards : Beginner Mystery boxes
Quality of life
We will also be running a sale on our store for various items, including the new ones ! Be sure to check it out at ;;store !
Thanks for the continued support, we hope you enjoy this update
Feel free to leave feedback here and see you ingame !
April 13th, 2019
Hey guys Hope everyone's doing alright
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for today's update. It includes a new ring, Extreme mode updates, PvM and Quality of life updates. Hope you enjoy!
New ring : Infinity ring
Extreme mode update
Quality of life updates
Stay tuned for our Easter event coming up next week ! And as always, have a good time on Onyx