- 5 replies
- 612 views
- Add Reply
- Extremes can now loot share with other players
- Added decanter to shops area, dz and vip zones
- Halved Evil trees hitpoints (kept the same rewards)
- Added thread to skilling guide at ::shops
- Deposit all no longer unequips your aura
- Deaths no longer drops your aura to the ground
- Added an Onyx Guide at ::dung
- Added a warning upon using ::star if the star is in the wilderness
- Added a ::events command for players to see upcoming events
- Added more seeds to the master farmers' drop table (fellstalk and dwarf weeds)
- The Dagannoth King teleport now teleports you to the ladder
- Added Kalphite princess morph
- Added Pet snakeling morph
- Added Corporeal critter morph
- Added Midnight morph
- Added baby chinchompa morph
- Added TzRek Zuk morph
- Added all barrow pets (also made them obtainable via mystery boxes)
- Fixed barrows shop - all items can now be sold/bought.
- Fixed a glitch with Nex on last phase causing her to not retaliate.
- Fixed a bug with dung rewards trader dialogue
- Fixed halloween twisted bow stats to make them on par with the regular version
- Fixed some spelling mistakes
- Fixed a null bug in Dominion Tower
- Fixed crystal chest at home
- Gilded pickaxes now work as intended
- Fixed a GE bug when buying untradable items such as overload and retrieving them without sufficient inventory space
- Akrisae robe skirt can now be repaired
- Fixed crafting requirements for bracelet/amulet crafting
- Fixed Dragith Nurn attacks/animations
- Shilo Village smithing area can now be accessed
- Fixed typo in Shanomi dialogue
- Fixed typo in Stronghold of Security
- Normal skeletons now benefit from the Salve amulet boost
- Removed the java download page opening when playing on safe mode (kept the warning though)
- Made directx the standard display mode when logging in (if your computer supports it)
- Removed Halloween event
- Support staff members can now use the ::startevent command
- Added draconic visage to frost dragon drop table
- Improved the chance of hitting higher tables on god mystery boxes
- Reduced god mystery boxes' price from $15 to $12
- Updated our ::rules thread
- Halloween event items are now tradable
- Stronghold monsters now drop a skull scepter instead of pieces
- Onyx donators can now access Staff Zone with the ::sz command
- Add Dragith Nurn drop table Mask of Dragith nurn + Reese's sword +Caitlin's staff + Helmet of trials
- Dungeoneering accounts now have 1:1 xp
- Atrocious rogue gloves now cost 100k ea (down from 200k)
- Level 87 PvP weapons now cost 2m blood money
- 8 replies
- 682 views
- Add Reply
Onyx Update #69: Christmas Event, World Boss Fix, Blood Money Exchange, Pet Bonuses, Quality of Life Updates, and more!
December 21st, 2018
Hello Everyone, hope all is well. Today the Onyx Management team brings you a sweet update to kick of the holidays. This update features a new Christmas event, with a slightly redesigned home area, while skilling or PvMing, all players will receive a snowman random event. During this event, you will be challenged to kill the snowman using only snowballs, so be sure to carry some on you! These will drop a wide range of cosmetic items, with a rare chance at a Santa Hat and Christmas Master Wand! Alongside this event, we have added the ability for players to sell blood money shop items in an exchange for 10% currency. That’s not all, we have quite a few things to get to for this update, lets jump into the patch notes:
1. Players who partake in skilling or PvM activities will now receive random snowman events. This event will challenge the player to kill a snowman using only snow. Once slain, these snowman can drop a variety of cosmetic and useful items.
2. Santa Hat and Christmas Master Wand has been added to snowmen drop table.
3. Snow has been enabled on Onyx, you can throw it at people or use them as a weapon on Snowmen. Pick up your snow today at home! I promise I won’t charge you this time.
4. Change the music at home to a Christmas theme.
World Boss and PvM Updates:
1. We have been noticing that a lot of you have been rather angry at the new world boss completionist requirement. To address this, we have made it that players will have the chance to receive a kc for each phrase kill of the World Boss. All you got to do is show others who’s boss once.
2. Improved the world boss announcement to broadcast any significant drops and loot beams.
3. Added an epic soundtrack when fighting the World Boss.
4. All participants will now receive a global participation reward when dealing atleast 1,000 damage on the world boss.
Blood Money Shop Exchange and PvP Updates:
1. Players now can sell their blood money loot back to the shop for about a 10% refund. Allowing you to farm revs for an even more overwhelming amount of blood money per hour.
2. Disabled cannons being able to attack familiars in the wilderness to prevent skull tricking.
3. Funpk white portal will no longer remove your skull to prevent abuse.
4. Corrected item values to prevent players from keeping irrelevant items over important ones on death.
1. We have added passive bonuses to nearly all our pets on Onyx!
Rather than cluttering up our forum thread, here is a rough draft of all the benefits (Please ignore the spelling / grammar mistakes, but these buffs are correct): https://pastebin.com/LnXPeReb
2. You can now use your pets at the Inferno, Skotizo, Vorkath, Grotesquest Guardians, and Zulrah.
3. Improved familars during combat so that they are able to follow you if you are not in reach.
1. Fixed the Toxic Blowpipe, allowing players to now receive their scales back after uncharging it.
2. Fixed the Serpentine Helmet, allowing players to now receive their scales back after uncharging it.
3. Added an additional warning when attempting to dismantle these items in exchange for 20,000 zulrah scales.
1. Completionist cape now requires 30 boss tasks to obtain. Boss tasks have been corrected and you will now only receive 100% completable ones.
2. Completionist cape now requires 20 npc kills of all Slayer monsters rather than 10.
3. Completionist cape now requires completion of 10 treasure trails.
4. Completionist cape now requires 250 DT kills to obtain.
5. World Boss Completionist cape requirement is now much easier to complete.
6. Made the spiders at Verzik able to be frozen.
7. Reaction event now announces when you win a lamp.
8. Made it so chaos elemental can only teleport people in its area in which it is enclosed. This will allow us to use it during PvM Horde events.
9. ::Nex is now a tp available to Onyx Donators.
10. Zaros KC now shows in godwars always.
11. Removed ¾ infinity sets from mystery boxes.
12. Added Halloween masks to mystery boxes to lower the amount of party hats in the game.
13. Increased partyhats value ingame.
14. Added Santa and Black Partyhat to mystery boxes
15. Fixed rares icon on webstore.
16. Added a Christmas sale to our webstore.
Hope you all enjoy,
See you in-game!
December 1st 2018
Hello Everyone, first of all we'd like to apologize for the delay of this update, we'll keep the next ones more frequent but as you'll see this one has a lot of content/bug fixes. It features a New World Boss, Pet Additions, Quality of Life updates, Bug Fixes, and so much more! Let’s dive right into the patch notes:
New Onyx World boss
With this update we added a new World Boss event that will occur twice a day (6-18hr window). It has 100K hit points and will definitely be a challenge for small parties, therefore we recommend you to have at least 5-10 people to kill him! To get there, use the ::worldboss command when the announcement pops up
All participants that deal at least 1K damage will receive 500k cash as well as a chance at the common/uncommon drop table.
The person with the most damage dealt will also have a shot at the rare/very rare/legendary tables.
Legendary: Partyhats (with the exception of white/black), Santa Hat, Halloween Masks, Collector's necklace (more detail below), Onyx boss pet (5% extra drop rate when summoned).
Very Rare: Chaotic Weaponry, Zenyte Jewelry, God Box.
Rare: Vine Whip, Tentacle, Trident, Visage, Mystery Box, Premium Mystery Box.
Uncommon: Large - Huge XP Lamps, Whip, Staff of Light, Dark Bow, 10m cash.
Common: Skilling Supplies. Herbs and their Secondaries, Steel Plate bodies, Papayas, Yak Hides, Cannonballs.
Always: 5m Cash.
The collector's necklace has stats equal to that of a fury + the blood necklace amulet effect (heals u 40 hp every 15 seconds for every monster around you) and most importantly it banks all your drops when equipped.
Extreme mode updates
Quality of life updates
As always, we hope you enjoy this update!
See you all in-game!