- Removed the Poison when obtaining Dragon Darts from the Crystal Key Chest.
- Fixed a bug in which hard boss task rewards would be given to normal boss tasks after being skipped once
- Players may now skip hard boss tasks indefinitely (normal boss tasks will consume a skip)
- Players may no longer receive the same Boss Slayer Task twice in a row
- Players may no longer receive the same Slayer Task twice in a row
- Penance Aura is no longer affected by Onyx Donator unlimited Aura benefit
- Boosted ToB drop rates by 15% for all items
- Boosted ToB drop rates when running with a smaller party
- The Dragon Hunter Lance will now apply it's passive damage boost when fighting Hydra.
- Ancestral Robe Bottom now shows up when searching the Grand Exchange.
- Added Spacebar support to all skilling interfaces
- Drop Rate is now displayed in the Quest Tab
- Increased the amount of Prayer Renewal Potions sold at the ::vip/::ddz zone
- Added an automated anti-bot system that will notify us if someone may potentially be botting, so watch out!
- Fixed an issue where Auras would not be disabled when using presets
- The HP of Lady Verzik and Xarpus will now scale accurately depending on the party size
- Decreased the amount of Nylocas spawns and fixed pillar/Nylocas hp to scale correctly
- Improved Music System to switch songs when the first is complete instead of in the middle of a song.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Elite Comp Cape to create lag
- Improved visual effect of all projectile speeds
- Crystal Keys from Corporal beast have been moved from Rare to Uncommon
- All Seeds from Zulrah have been moved from Rare to Uncommon
- Jar of Swamp, Jar of Souls, and Jar of Dirt have been removed from their respective drop tables (as they are useless at the moment)
- Little Nightmare may now be obtained ingame!
- 6 replies
- 739 views
- Add Reply
- 7 replies
- 447 views
- Add Reply
- You may only have one key active per equipment slot at a time
- All keepsake key effects will be disabled upon entering the wilderness
- You must own the item that you are using the keepsake key on for the item appearance to be enabled. If said item is sold, or given back to a player because it was lent, the effect will be disabled until the item is back in your inventory or bank
- Mr. Ex is now at home and will reset all keepsakes you currently own. Warning: This option is meant for permanently disabling your current keepsakes and will require you to purchase the keys again upon doing so
- Fixed a bug caused by the last update which did not allow players to smith while having a full inventory.
- Added an option to filter all stat boosts messages written in chat by wearing any of the custom "ultimate sets".
- Fixed a bug where wearing full obsidian armor would give the respective set bonus to any weapon. This was changed so the set bonus will work with any TzHaar weapon just like RS.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to create a Soul Necklace. It may not be made by combining an Occult Necklace with a Soul Stone.
- Updated the quest tab to display if the current slayer task is from a slayer master or a wildy slayer master.
- Fixed the description of a fletching task to display it correctly as "string bows".
- Fixed a bug where the Wrath of the Horde Aura did not give it's respective damage boost while using melee combat.
- Added a global message that will announce whenever a player has completed all tasks on our Task System.
- Optimized a few formulas in the code which will boost overall server performance.
- Added an option to game settings to toggle cosmetic overrides on/off.
- Swap/Insert option now saves.
- Reduced the damage of all pvp custom-weapons in wilderness by 50%
- Added Rune Ores to the Donator Zone.
- Theator of Blood not counting as a Boss Slayer KC has been fixed.
- Removed Onyx and Bork from Boss Slayer Tasks.
- Fixed an bug which did not allow the Ghrazi Rapier to be placed in the Upgrade Chest.
- Fixed a bug where Bone Dagger (P++) would not attack.
- Weapon attacks styles are now saved based on weapon type when switching weapons.
- 7 replies
- 1221 views
- Add Reply
ONYX II UPDATE #13: The Nightmare of Ashihama, OSRS HP Bar Option, Slayer/Boss Slayer Re-work, Theator of Blood fixes, New Crystal Chest items, QoL/Bug Fixes, AND MORE!
March 26, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope you all have been well during these tough times as we are glad to launch this highly anticipated update in hopes it will bring you a bit more joy during these tough times currently ongoing in the world.
This update will be primarily focused on introducing content into the game, while also touching up a few things within current content that is available as well as fixing a few bugs.
🌜The Nightmare of Ashihama!🌛
I am glad to announce the completion of The Nightmare boss fight! Like many of the bosses on Onyx, we take pride in trying to keep a close 1:1 ratio with the live game when coding mechanics of the fight and you should expect it to be up to standards.
🥋Inquisitor's Armor and Weapons🥋
The Inquisitor's armor set offers a fairly high boost in Crush to compliment the Inquisitor's Mace. Additionally, we have introduced the Nightmare Staff alongside it's other three varients: Eldritch, Harmonised, and Volatile all in which may be obtained from the boss.
💫The Templar Set!💫
The Templar Armor Set May be obtained by combining Justiciar armor pieces with Inquisitor's.
6% Melee damage Boost & Damage Reduction Effect!!
💖OSRS HP Bar Option💖
Players can now toggle the option to display OSRS styled HP bars!
🌟Quality of Life/Player Suggested Updates/Bug Fixes🌟
Enjoy the update! Have fun facing your toughest nightmare!
Onyx Bonus XP Event Weekend!
After some thought, the Onyx management team is pleased to announce that we will be kicking off this Friday the 13th with a bonus XP weekend!
Starting at 4 PM Friday, March 13th, bonus XP will be activated throughout the weekend until the Sunday's Midnight.
Additionally, the staff team will be hosting a variety of event, listed here:
Friday 13 March 2020 bandos mass hosted by Monk Bird at 3 PM EST and Pest Control hosted by Corper at 6 PM EST
Saturday 14 March 2020 Arma Mass hosted by Corper at 5 PM EST
Sunday 15 March 2020 Corp Mass hosted by Corper at 2 PM EST and sara mass hosted by Ext Stoner at 3 PM EST
Monk and I will also be hosting a boss wave event that will feature increased drop rates throughout the weekend!
Make sure to join in on these events, we hope to see you there!
Stay grinding, and have a great weekend!
In the meantime, here's a quick spoiler of our upcoming Nightmare Boss update
- Onyx Management Team
ONYX II UPDATE #12: Keepsake Keys, Bank Place-Holders, Presets, New Loyalty Shop & Vote Shop, QoL/Bug Fixes, AND MORE!
January 29, 2020
Greetings everyone, I hope all has been well as we're now ready to launch a much anticipated update with multiple quality of life updates that you guys have been suggesting, so we delivered!
This Update will be focused primarily on QoL, but stay tuned as we wrap up Janurary and begin to start some content updates coming out in the near future!
Players will now be able to more efficiently organize their banks as we have integrated a placeholder system that remembers where you last placed an item. This will allow any items taken out of the bank to display a value of 0 while holding that item there in place! (placeholders)
Tired of your buddy wasting your overload dose by taking 5 minutes to gear up for Theator of Blood? Worry no longer, as we now have Presets available!
All players will have access to two preset slots
Saphire Donators will have access to five preset slots
Ruby Donators will have access to 10 preset slots
Zenyte Donators will be allowed to use presets anywhere that they may also ::bank, without having to be near a bank.
Keepsake Keys will allow a player to alter the appearance of any equipment slot to any item they own permanently. These keys will be valued at $4 each in the Donator Store and once used, the key will be consumed.
🏆Loyalty Shop Revamped🏆
Our main man, Loyal Dan, is back with a plan to make you a fan of a complete rework on our loyalty shop!
Loyalty tokens are awarded to your bank for each hour of playtime you have on Onyx. In addition to adding many new items we have also decided to reduce many of the previous items in there as well!
Keep in mind, all items on our loyalty shop are cosmetic without any stats!
🎟️Vote Shop Revamped🎟️
Additionally, we have decided to rework our vote shop to include a few extra skilling tools and reduced a few prices!
🌟Quality of Life/Player Suggested Updates:🌟