- 4 replies
- 601 views
- Add Reply
- Coming with today's update, we bring you our unique one of a kind Horde Minigame, which is by no means an easy challenge. You'll have to face waves of bosses each of them being harder than the previous one. Should you be successful in completing the 40 challenging waves, you will receive a new best in slot accumulator with a +5 ranged strength bonus / +12 ranged accuracy (100% chance) and get a chance (10%) of receiving our brand new pet Zio with a 10% drop rate boost! Good luck in the ring, folks, You'll need it.
- The new Elite Completionist Cape will require full completion of the Horde Minigame aswell as other requirements listed in ;;compcape. Its stats will feature those of regular/trimmed version with the addition of the new accumulator from the Horde minigame making it best in slot.
- With each wave, a rocktail will spawn on the ground as well as an overload.
Note that each of these monsters drop items in the minigame, so you could make some money while you face a challenge.
* Credit to @Nick for planning and creating the idea for this Minigame! *
- Our new client features an installer which will be smoother overall for all of you guys and fix some of the crashes issues some of you experienced. On that note, be sure to update your java 64 bits version to run it as smoothly as possible.
Added teleport command shortcuts :
::corp - Teles to Corporeal Beast
::tob - Teles to Theatre of Blood
::cox - Teles to Chambers of Xeric
::tds - Teles to Tormented demons
::hydra - Teles to Alchemical Hydra
::cerb - Teles to Cerberus
::kraken - Teles to Kraken
::dks - Teles to Dagannoth Kings entrance
::qbd - Teles to Queen Black Dragon entrance
::prev - Teles you to your previous teleport
- Removed Jad / Har Aken / Zuk from Boss of the day table.
- Increased the amount of lava dragons spawns.
- Increased the amount of aura tokens you receive from selling auras to Xuan (from 10% to 20% of buy value)
- Removed requirements for Family Crest gloves (cooking/gold/chaos).
- Added a ::odz command for onyx + donators that teleports you to the Onyx portal in VIP zone.
- Added PK tablets for 300 blood money a piece at Mandrith store.
- Removed foot bone drops.
- Removed Partyhat gambling as a requirement for Completionist cape.
- Added pile of rocks (limestone).
- Fixed an issue with Hardcore Ironmen not being able to enter their partner's house.
- Added a 5% xp boost whilst wearing any Partyhat and a 10% one when wearing a Black partyhat.
- Added Hosidius house new npc spawns and updated maps.
- Added latest osrs cache maps.
- 3 replies
- 742 views
- Add Reply
- Added a wildy altar that has a chance to save bones
- Added two zenyte stalls that may be stolen from at the same time as well as dwarf traders
- Added a herb, fruit tree, tree, and calquat patch
- Added desert phoenixes
- Added a personal runespan containing Death Esswraiths (lvl 65) Blood Essraiths (lvl 77) and Soul Esswraiths (lvl 90)
- Added green dragons that drop noted dragon bones
- Added bankable Rocktails
- Added Abyssal demon and Demonic gorilla section (that may be safespotted)
- Fixed drop overlays so that same items stack and show the number the same drop instead of repeated drops
- Bonus exp from the Well of Goodwill and voting will now apply to expert mode
- Added Heroes Guild, Myths Guild, and Legends Guild to ::tp as they all contain useful dungeons
- Improved the world boss map. The world boss is now aggressive
- Left clicking another persons pet will now select "walk here" instead of clicking on the pet itself
- Added a command to reset skills and turn you into expert mode (will update with the command in the near future)
- Overloads will now deal 75 damage per tick to Diamond Donators (375 total damage instead of 500), 50 to Onyx Donators (250 total damage), and 10 to Zenyte Donators (50 total damage)
- Zenyte Donators will now be able to use ::bank and ::ge (certain locations are restricted)
- God capes will now vanish one minute after they are dropped from statutes
- Fixed typos in trivia
- Fixed typos with auras
- updated to OSRS cache data v180
- Fixed Akrisaes barrows set
- Looters Necklace now has stats (+10 to all combat accuracy, +15 to all defenses, +8 melee strength, and +5 prayer)
- Added new comp cape requirements
- Added an elite completionist cape
- Added upgraded lightning rapier that attacks 50% faster and has +10 higher accuracy
- And lastly, congrats to Droprs for receiving his tbow pet for being the monthly top donator of June!
- 4 replies
- 814 views
- Add Reply
Onyx II Update #5: Horde Minigame Improvements, Weapon Adjustments, QoL, Bug Fixes and More!
August 1st, 2019
Hello Everyone, hope you are all doing well. Today we bring you a small update that is sure to improve quality of life on various aspects of the server. We have made our horde minigame easier overall by adding more healing item spawns, along with potions and stat bonuses throughout the arena. We have adjusted a few end game items to balance them out, while making them worth their grinds or high costs. Lastly, we focused on improving small aspects of the game with quality of life updates and bug fixes. Lets get into the patch notes.
1. Made the Horde easier by spawning 2 rocktails per wave rather than 1, along with a prayer potion and longer wave times. HP and Prayer will be restored upon completion of each wave.
2. Players will now receive a 20% boost to accuracy and a 10% boost to damage while in the Horde.
3. The horde will now globally announce every 10th wave completed.
1. Made Crystal Weaponry no longer degrade, such as Crystal Bows, Shields, and Halberds.
2. Reboosted the Lightning Rapier’s Accuracy, this is now the best in slot melee DPS weapon in the game.
3. Made the Infernal Blowpipe tradable.
4. Blood Scythe now has a 1/5 chance to heal you for your first damage hit (the highest one). For example if I hit a 500-250-125, I would be healed 500 HP (50 on OSRS HP).
Quality of Life Updates:
1. Fixed the spam issue with special attacks being restored when an interface is open.
2. Removed Attack, Strength and Defense from Skill of the Day.
3. Added a ::Prev command that allows you to teleport to your previous location using our teleport hub at home.
4. Ironman can now do Social (DUO) Slayer!
5. Game filters now ignore messages for swinging a pickaxe at gem rocks.
6. Slayer points now show up on the quest tab even if you have no task assigned.
7. Doubled the potion timers for Prayer Renewals for Diamond+ Donators, and Super Antifires for Ruby+ Donators.
Bug Fixes and More:
1. Updated Cache to Revision 181 v2 (Current OSRS Map Data), this adds Priff to our server, we will be working on adding its features in the upcoming weeks hopefully!
2. Updated the Hosidious Cooking Location to match OSRS.
3. Removed Noted Ogre Coffin Keys from Vet’ion’s drop table as they have no use.
4. Removed Slayer Mode Comp Requirements as the mode has been removed from our server.
5. Adjusted our trivia answers to match updated top donator ranks.
6. Fixed the bank tab bug that caused you to switch to a different tab when withdrawing items.
7. Fixed the Rammernaut Boss bug where you smacks you into a wall and throws you out of the map. He is no longer on steroids, apologies about that.
8. Fixed Crazy Archeologist explosive attack.
We hope you all enjoy this update, many more to come as usual!
Have a great day and see you online!
July 25th, 2019
It is my pleasure to present to you today's update patch notes. It features a brand new mini game, a new client, and a bunch of QoL / bug fixes. Hope you enjoy !
Horde minigame & New Elite completionist cape
New Onyx client
Quality of life
We hope you guys enjoy the update Feel free to leave feedback down below and see ya ingame!
July 11, 2019
Hey everyone, what's up!
With great pleasure, I present to you today's patch notes!
Onyx+ VIP Zone Expansion
The Dark Onyx Crystal in the middle has disappeared!
Quality of Life
Stay tuned for a new Unique PvM Horde minigame to be released next!