- 0 replies
- 1360 views
- Add Reply
- New upgraded sets for Bandos / Armadyl / Subjugation are now available. You may choose to take the risk of upgrading your current GWD set pieces for a chance (25%) of acquiring the upgraded version, you can find our upgrade chest in the bank at home. Down below is a preview of all three sets. These will have better stats than their regular counterparts, standing right in between them and Nex gear. The Almighty Godsword is also available to players that fuse all current Godswords with an almighty hilt (obtained from blood shop).
- The new upgraded sets have a 1.5% damage boost per piece equipped.
- Added a new best in slot one handed weapon which has a faster attack speed than other variants. Be sure to check our web store to get your hands on it!
- We added a roulette like interface when opening boxes aswell as a quick open button.
- All boxes are now stackable and they are now also available from the vote shop.
- Added a preview loot window to all boxes.
- Improved all boxes rewards by removing most of the unwanted items from them.
- Added a Millionaire's box that will reward you with a random cash amount.
- Added a Deal of the day system accessible at ::deals that will offer you items daily at discounted rates !
- Fixed a Guard's defence level (crossbow guard).
- Items will no longer be sent in their noted variant in your bank (Dominion Tower, raids, etc...).
- Imbued rings can now be unimbued.
- Fixed prices in our donation guide store (barrows / bandos, etc.) that were bugged due to removal of lucky items.
- Fixed an issue with ban / unban.
- Fixed the enable / disable auto loot button on Infinity necklace.
- Fixed rank icons in web store.
- The Vengeance spell no longer disrupts a player's walk animation unless they're already in a PvP area when they cast it.
- Stacked spin tickets / double spin tickets now work as intended.
- Items kept on death are now based on Grand Exchange value.
- Grand Exchange prices will now update more often and more accurately based on a larger number of transactions.
- Wolpertingers now require 97 slayer to be assigned as a task / killed.
- Wishing well has now be made way more accessible with its price now being 100K per minute as opposed to 500K previously. The xp boost however has been brought down from 25% to 15%.
- Reworked game mode selection interface.
- You may now change a lot of graphic options in our settings (such as x10 hits, item looks, etc...) which previously required commands to do so.
- Added a 1% bonus xp boost when being part of a Clan Chat - what are you waiting for? Join one / create one today !
- Pest Control points are now affected by donator ranks (10% extra per rank).
- Stealing Creation points are now affected by donator ranks (10% extra per rank).
- Added dragon diamond / ruby / dragon stone bolts to Gear guide.
- Donator shards / ranks can now be traded no matter the game mode by simply using them on the other player.
- Changed the Demonic gorilla teleport to be inside the Demonic gorilla cave.
- Increased the chance of receiving an item from Chambers of Xeric's chest at Theatre of Blood.
- Increased the chance of upgrading Toxic blowpipe to its Infernal variant by 20%.
- The ::donated command will now display the amount donated rather than spam donations 1 by 1.
- Added a feature to hide the attack option.
- Increased the amount of food available at Onyx Guide.
- Improved crabs starter zones.
- Improved combat orb position.
- Improved task tab.
- Opening skill advance guide option in skills tab now sends you to our Skilling guides section on forums.
- Changed boss / skill of the day to update every 24 hours as opposed to 12 hours previously. An announcement will also display in chat when that happens.
- Added a ::help command that will open a ticket for our Staff team
- Improved ::players command
- Added a few item examines to some of the new items
- Removed xp weekends due to wishing well being much more accessible (100K per min - 6M per hour) this should even things out. Also see 3. below
- Corrupt PvP gear no longer announces when dropped by Galvek.
- Added a command to modify the server bonus xp multiplier - we will host many bonus xp events so keep your eye out for it in our #events channel on Discord
- Added upgrade gems to our web store. These guarantee that every item you use with it will be a successful upgrade.
- Torva plate body now has +5 strength bonus similar to Vanguard plate body.
- Creating an Infinity necklace now requires a fury as well.
- Added particles to Catalyst shield.
- Improved Infinity necklace visual aspect.
- Renamed ultimate slayer helmet to eternal slayer helmet and modified its visual aspect.
- Our new $100 contest will be running starting today until someone wins it! More details here.
- 2 replies
- 944 views
- Add Reply
This new slayer shop will allow you to purchase a range of items from all combat styles with your hard earned slayer points. Down below you'll find a little preview. Get grinding !
- The Ultimate Slayer Helmet can be made by purchasing a slayer enchantment scroll from the slayer shop for 8.000 slayer points. Down below you'll find a little preview and its stats.
- This new blowpipe upgrade has a 15% chance of being made upon using a full Toxic blowpipe on the upgrade chest located in the Edgeville bank. It has +80 range accuracy / +70 range strength as opposed to +60 range accuracy / +60 range strength for the normal toxic blowpipe. It also doesn't use/require Zulrah scales.
- Buffed stats of Torva/Pernix/Virtus armors. They now are best in slots for their corresponding combat style
Buffed Justiciar armor overall by giving it half the Nex armor life point boost as we felt it was underused previously.
- Reduced melee and range defense by 1/3rd in PvP areas.
- Removed the 1 tick delay on spec / gear / prayer switching as it is the case on OSRS.
- Buffed the price of PvP weapons from 2 to 3 million blood money.
- Added looters necklace to the blood money shop for 1 million blood money.
- Removed dungeoneering mode.
- Removed slayer mode.
- Clue scrolls will now reward you with gold depending on the tier completed. Easy will give you 200K / medium 300K / hard 400K / elite 500K cash.
- Fixed slayer tasks size. They now scale to slayer master properly.
- Added a teleport to Kuradal's dungeon.
- Boosted kingly implings dragon arrows loot.
- Turned all (d) items into their regular counterpart. This should make it easier to buy/sell these items on the ge.
- Added salve amulet effect on to the Infinity necklace.
- Crafting the infinity necklace now only requires torture / anguish / soul amulet + 1 looters necklace as opposed to 3 previously.
- Increased the amount of spins from mystery boxes and made them stackable.
- Fixed a glitch with Alchemical Hydra fire phase.
- Black Santa hat is now tradable.
- Nex gloves and boots are now tradable.
- Wines of Zamorak from Kril Tsutsaroth are now dropped noted.
Added Madoc's requested pet for April Top Donator rank ! Congrats on the only genie pet in game
- 4 replies
- 671 views
- Add Reply
June 11th, 2019
It is my pleasure to announce that our new $100 Pandora's chest contest will be running starting today until a winner is chosen!
The reward for this contest is:
1. Up to $50 Paypal currency, swappable for in-game store credit.
2. An additional $50 in-game store credit.
Both these rewards will be given to the winner of the Pandora's contest.
The contest is pretty straightforward: Collect key fragments from Skilling or PvMing and assemble them once you stack 100 to create a Pandora's key. From there go to Edgeville and use it on the chest located near the Grand Exchange clerk and hope that your key is the correct one!
Please note: Any bugs or methods of obtaining keys while fully afk are to be reported to a staff member. Failure to report and abuse the said bug will result in a ban. Everyone deserves a fair chance to win.
Best of luck to everyone!
Onyx II Update #1: Upgraded GWD Sets, New Interfaces, Reworked MBoxes, Legendary Lightning Rapier & More!
June 15th, 2019
Hey guys I hope yall doing alright.
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for Saturday's update. It features some interesting new features and a couple of bug fixes / quality of life updates, enjoy !
Ultimate God Wars sets & Almighty Godsword
Legendary Lightning Rapier
Mystery boxes rework & Deal of the day
Quality of life
We hope you guys enjoy the update Feel free to leave feedback down below and see ya ingame!
Information about Onyx Relaunch available at:
Onyx Update #80 : New Slayer shop and helmet, Infernal Blowpipe, Nex/justiciar gear buffs, and more !
May 19th, 2019
Hey guys I hope yall doing alright.
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for today's update. It features some interesting new features and a couple of bug fixes / quality of life updates, enjoy !
New slayer shop
New slayer helmet
New upgraded Toxic blowpipe : Infernal blowpipe
Endgame gear buffs
Game mode updates
Quality of life
Thanks for the continued support, we hope you all enjoy this update
And as always, feel free to leave feedback and see you ingame !