- A warning is now given before accepting a wilderness slayer task from Krystilia.
- Removed latest update interface.
- Fixed lag issues + increased client performance.
- Nomad now drops bones 100% of the time.
- Fixed a bug with summoning not being added to combat level in certain areas within the wilderness.
- The Onyx Boss's hp will now scale depending on the amount of players online.
- Hardcore Ironman's game title color has been changed from grey to red.
- Hardcore Ironman may now use the same shops as regular Ironman.
- Easter Event has now been disabled.
- Sawmill will now indicate that a minimum of 80 wc is required to enter if the level is not met.
- Added Uglug Nar's shop.
- osrs hitbar and gameframe is now turned on by default for all new accounts
- Ivandis Flail will now degrade in one hour.
- Increased the amount of dragon darts obtained by hunting kingly implings and dragon implings.
- Fixed a bug which caused coins to be deleting when having 28 items in the trade window and adding coins from money pouch.
- Players may now see how many coins the other player they are trading can hold.
- Fixed a bug on the top floor of the gnome agility course.
- Weeds from all farming patches will now grow at a slower rate.
- Only drops that announce will now show the loot beam.
- Changed it so knives/axes obtained from hydra to uncommon.
- Removed lore books from gwd.
- Anvils will now detect what bars you have in your inventory while smithing.
- Changed default graphics options to be more like osrs.
- Added osrs dialogue frames when using the osrs gameframe.
- Added Ak-Haranu Shop.
- Added bolt racks to the gear guide at ::shops.
- Removed prayer scrolls from dungeoneering shop, they are unlocked by default.
- Corrected Ancient Wyvern Shield smithing requirement and message.
- Spamming pickpocket no longer cancels the action.
- npcs will no longer face players when pickpocketing.
- Changed [warning] to [broadcast] and added a ::broadcast command for staff.
- Increased fighter torso drop rate and pennance/healer items were changed from rare to uncommon.
- Corrected a typo on the spec bar orb.
- Renamed Robin to Voting Guide.
- Removed the Comp Cape Requirement "Gamble a Party Hat".
- Added Comp Cape Requirement: Host a drop party that's 1B+.
- Fixed a bug with ToB Scenery Shadows.
- Removed the cap of Pest Control Points.
- Increased Basilisk Jaw drop rate.
- Balanced Global Rare Drop Table.
- Fixed a bug causing Magic Shortbow and Saradomin Sword stats to be wrong.
- A Vote reminder will now indicate upon login if your vote boost is currently active.
- If a player dies upon the wilderness stepping stones, they will not longer get teleported back to the wilderness.
- Donations, Boxes, and Votes may now be filtered on/off.
- God Mystery Box global announcement has been lowered to only announce items of higher rarity.
- Added Inquisitor armor set effect.
- Fixed a bug on equiptment intferface which showed incorrect stab and crush stats when viewed.
- Fixed a bug involving Nightwalkers on the Nightmare Boss.
- Godswords may now be used on the Upgrade Chest for a chance to obtain the Almighty Godsword.
- Fixed a bug with head models on dialogues.
- Fixed a bug which would cause your ingame name to be invisible when switching from "Fixed" to "re-sizable" on the osrs game frame.
- 9 replies
- 849 views
- Add Reply
- Added Nightmare rare drops to Super Mystery Boxes.
- Chaotic Rapier rarity has been lowered from Legendary to Very Rare from Super Mystery Boxes.
- Fixed a rare issue in which kills would not count for a boss record.
- Templar armor will now give a 1.6% damage boost per piece as well as the damage reduction effect from justiciar
- Nightmare Boss has been added to Boss of the day and Boss Slayer Tasks.
- All Twisted Bows will now scale damage more accurately against Nylocas, Demonic Gorillas, and Cerberus.
- Dark Bow special attack will now consume 55% of special attack instead of 65%.
- Fixed an issue where certain armors/cosmetics did not scale correctly on female player characters.
- Tornados spawned by Lady Verzik will now target and damage a player correctly.
- The Bloat may now be damaged as it is walking away and is no longer immune.
- Fixed an issue while examining drops, structured the table to be more accurate when showing rates.
- Players may join the Nightmare Boss if it there are players there fighting it.
- Anyone participating in a Nightmare Boss kill will now get KC if participating and will count as a boss slayer task.
- Nex will now auto-lootshare .
- Added Onyx Ring (i) to the slayer shop.
- Pillars from the Nightmare Boss will now take 200% magic damage and 33% non-mage damage.
- Nylocas Matomenos will now heal correctly if not killed properly.
- Fixed a glitch in which Nightmare Boss would drop the same item twice.
- Fixed a bug in which spiders spawned from Lady Verzik would damage a player multiple times if contact is made.
- Fixed an issue in which the bloat would cause the screen to shake constantly if killed at the same time the effect starts.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow you to teleport if you had 0 magic.
- Fixed a bug in which non mage specs consumes special attack bar when enabled with auto-cast spells. Volatile spec acts like a mage distance attack while specing even if a spell is not currently active.
- Improved drop rate of all Dagannoth Kings by 400%.
- Surge spells will now deal damage based on osrs instead of pre-eoc.
- Patched a glitch in which players were able to smuggle items out of dungeoneering. If any items are smuggled using a different method, they will automatically be deleted once exiting the current dungeon.
- Changed upgrade chest message from "failiure" to "failed".
- Added a quick teleport to Nightmare boss. ::Nightmare.
- Added Falador agility shortcuts.
- While in fixed mode, you may rotate the camera using the mouse wheel while the mouse is outside of the game screen.
- Fixed a bug which gave a burnt shrimp from a raw sardine.
- Added more trivia questions.
- 5 replies
- 534 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 425 views
- Add Reply
ONYX II UPDATE #15: New Templar Mace Custom Item, Upgrade Chest Salvage System, Gem Bag and Coal bag, Party Pete's Party Room Chest & Lever, Updated Game Settings, Bug/QoL Fixes & MORE!
May 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope you all have been well. I am excited to announce not only an update which mostly consists of quality of life/bug features but would like to formally welcome @Simplex to the development team. As many of you already know, Onyx has been on a steady climb with growing our playerbase and with higher numbers we decided to tackle some ambitious projects in the near future and have Simplex held on the development side along with Dragonkk.
*note: Please note that Dragonkk will continue to be our primary developer and any suggestions or bugs that you find should continue to go to Dragonkk, Zio, and myself so that we may prioritize what should be worked on.
Introducing our newest custom, The Templar Mace. This item is a combination of the Annihilation and Inquisitors Mace and will have the stats to back up this combination.
This will become the new bis weapon in terms of the crush attack style
As a bonus to the FIRST person who obtains an Inquisitor's Mace drop from Nightmare of Ashihama, an Annihilation will be awarded by an Admin as well. This will translate to an instant upgrade to the Templar Mace for the FIRST person to get the drop.
GET GRINDING EVERYONE
💻Updated Game Settings💻
All Game settings have now been organized in their respective spots to give our interface a cleaner and more organized way to customize your game the way that you would like without the need to scroll down.
Additionally, players will now be able to toggle several different yell announcments such as voting, donations, and Boxes.
🎉Party Pete's Party Room🎉
Party Pete's Party Room lever and chest will now be functioning as intended. Players will have the option to place any item(s) inside the Party Room Chest and once the lever has been pulled, balloons will fall from the ceiling which may contain some of the items or nothing at all!
I look forward to seeing many cool drop parties and events hosted by both staff and players!
♻️Upgrade Chest Salvage System♻️
After Seeing so many F's in the chat whenever a bcp is eating by the almighty Upgrade Chest, we have decided to introduce a bit of a way it can pay back moving forward and thus making Upgrade Gem's obtainable in-game. Additionally, Godswords may now be used on an upgrade box for a chance to get the Almighty Godsword.
Upon failure to upgrade an item on the upgrade chest, players will now receive upgrade dust which can eventually be used to craft upgrade gems. From now on, players will receive uprade dust in an amount that corresponds the item they failed to upgrade. Once the player has obtained 1M upgrade dust, they will be able to craft an Upgrade Gem.
*note: Upgrade gems guarantee a 100% sucess rate of upgrading an item. Please keep in mind that some items require multiple gems to upgrade depending on their respective tiers
Gem Bags will allow players to store their uncut gems. This will mostly be beneficial when at shilo village gem rocks or other gem rocks located across donated zones. This bag will be able to hold a maximum of 60 of each gem and a total of 300 overall.
These may be purchased from the Vote Guide at ::shops for 50 vote tickets
Similar to the Gem Bag, a Coal bag will be able to store coal making mining trips more efficient overall. This will hold a maximum of 27 coal and may be used to transport a total of 54 coal per bank run effectively doubling your resources.
These may be purchased from the Vote Guide at ::shops for 30 vote tickets.
🌟Quality of Life/Player Suggested Updates/Bug Fixes🌟
ONYX II UPDATE #14: New Custom Easter Event + Items, OSRS Game-frame, Fight Caves Test Mode, Bug/ToB Fixes, QoL AND MORE!
April 13, 2020
Hello everyone and Happy Easter! The Onyx staff team is proud to present our Easter Event! This will be ongoing from April 13 until April 27. During this time, players may collect eggs dropped by either pvm or skilling and trade them in to the Easter Bunny as a currency.
Additionally we will be bringing in a limited time Easter Mystery Basket, which is now available for the duration of the event in the Donator Store. These will give you a variety of juicy loot you can enjoy! Each basket contains three different rewards, you will always receive a Millionaries Box worth of cash, a roll at a high tier gear item, and a cosmetic for Easter. We even added legendary limited edition re-skinned powerful items to celebrate the holiday spirit. Will you be lucky enough to roll yourself a new piece of the corrupted chicken set or perhaps a Party Hat? Or maybe you'll get your hands on one of the new corrupted bunny weapons?
💻OSRS Gameframe is now LIVE!💻
As many of you know, Onyx strives to have a 1:1 ratio with the live game and we are proud to announce that the entire game-frame has been re done to give that osrs feel to it.
👊Fight Caves Test Mode!👊
Just like we have a test mode for inferno, we have added one to fight caves as many returning players have requested it to test out the mechanics of the Jad fight. With this test mode you will start on the final wave and be able to practice Jad as much as you want!
🌟Quality of Life/Player Suggested Updates/Bug Fixes🌟
Onyx Bonus XP Event Weekend!
The Onyx management team is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Bonus EXP Weekend Starting right now for the next two days!
Starting at Friday April 3 6:00 PM EST (server time) bonus XP will be activated throughout the weekend until Sunday April 5 11:59 PM EST (server time)
Additionally, I would like to remind each and every one of you to please stay safe at home and avoid going outside as much as possible. The world is in a current state of chaos and disorder as this horrible virus spreads and after speaking to so many wonderful people all across the world i am glad to say the overwhelming majority of you have taken note to the severity of the current situation.
Let's Continue to thrive as a positive community and be kind to one another during this pandemic. Much love to each and every one of you and of course...