- $100 store credit
- an exclusive in game title
- 0 replies
- 718 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 1815 views
- Add Reply
- New upgraded sets for Bandos / Armadyl / Subjugation are now available. You may choose to take the risk of upgrading your current GWD set pieces for a chance (25%) of acquiring the upgraded version, you can find our upgrade chest in the bank at home. Down below is a preview of all three sets. These will have better stats than their regular counterparts, standing right in between them and Nex gear. The Almighty Godsword is also available to players that fuse all current Godswords with an almighty hilt (obtained from blood shop).
- The new upgraded sets have a 1.5% damage boost per piece equipped.
- Added a new best in slot one handed weapon which has a faster attack speed than other variants. Be sure to check our web store to get your hands on it!
- We added a roulette like interface when opening boxes aswell as a quick open button.
- All boxes are now stackable and they are now also available from the vote shop.
- Added a preview loot window to all boxes.
- Improved all boxes rewards by removing most of the unwanted items from them.
- Added a Millionaire's box that will reward you with a random cash amount.
- Added a Deal of the day system accessible at ::deals that will offer you items daily at discounted rates !
- Fixed a Guard's defence level (crossbow guard).
- Items will no longer be sent in their noted variant in your bank (Dominion Tower, raids, etc...).
- Imbued rings can now be unimbued.
- Fixed prices in our donation guide store (barrows / bandos, etc.) that were bugged due to removal of lucky items.
- Fixed an issue with ban / unban.
- Fixed the enable / disable auto loot button on Infinity necklace.
- Fixed rank icons in web store.
- The Vengeance spell no longer disrupts a player's walk animation unless they're already in a PvP area when they cast it.
- Stacked spin tickets / double spin tickets now work as intended.
- Items kept on death are now based on Grand Exchange value.
- Grand Exchange prices will now update more often and more accurately based on a larger number of transactions.
- Wolpertingers now require 97 slayer to be assigned as a task / killed.
- Wishing well has now be made way more accessible with its price now being 100K per minute as opposed to 500K previously. The xp boost however has been brought down from 25% to 15%.
- Reworked game mode selection interface.
- You may now change a lot of graphic options in our settings (such as x10 hits, item looks, etc...) which previously required commands to do so.
- Added a 1% bonus xp boost when being part of a Clan Chat - what are you waiting for? Join one / create one today !
- Pest Control points are now affected by donator ranks (10% extra per rank).
- Stealing Creation points are now affected by donator ranks (10% extra per rank).
- Added dragon diamond / ruby / dragon stone bolts to Gear guide.
- Donator shards / ranks can now be traded no matter the game mode by simply using them on the other player.
- Changed the Demonic gorilla teleport to be inside the Demonic gorilla cave.
- Increased the chance of receiving an item from Chambers of Xeric's chest at Theatre of Blood.
- Increased the chance of upgrading Toxic blowpipe to its Infernal variant by 20%.
- The ::donated command will now display the amount donated rather than spam donations 1 by 1.
- Added a feature to hide the attack option.
- Increased the amount of food available at Onyx Guide.
- Improved crabs starter zones.
- Improved combat orb position.
- Improved task tab.
- Opening skill advance guide option in skills tab now sends you to our Skilling guides section on forums.
- Changed boss / skill of the day to update every 24 hours as opposed to 12 hours previously. An announcement will also display in chat when that happens.
- Added a ::help command that will open a ticket for our Staff team
- Improved ::players command
- Added a few item examines to some of the new items
- Removed xp weekends due to wishing well being much more accessible (100K per min - 6M per hour) this should even things out. Also see 3. below
- Corrupt PvP gear no longer announces when dropped by Galvek.
- Added a command to modify the server bonus xp multiplier - we will host many bonus xp events so keep your eye out for it in our #events channel on Discord
- Added upgrade gems to our web store. These guarantee that every item you use with it will be a successful upgrade.
- Torva plate body now has +5 strength bonus similar to Vanguard plate body.
- Creating an Infinity necklace now requires a fury as well.
- Added particles to Catalyst shield.
- Improved Infinity necklace visual aspect.
- Renamed ultimate slayer helmet to eternal slayer helmet and modified its visual aspect.
- Our new $100 contest will be running starting today until someone wins it! More details here.
- 2 replies
- 1705 views
- Add Reply
June 14th, 2019
Following our relaunch this Saturday, June 15th at 10 AM EST, it is my pleasure to announce to you guys that we will be hosting a maxing contest for all game modes !
There will be 1 contest per game mode so 4 total (Normal / Expert / Ironman / Hardcore Ironman).
The first players to max (99 all skills & 120 dungeoneering) will receive the following :
That being said I wish you all good luck and get grinding !
See you ingame
Throughout the past few months, my partner and I have been monitoring the state of Onyx. Onyx, as many of you may know, has been running and thriving for nearly 2 years, longer than any other OSRS/Pre-EOC mashup server ever. However, during recent months, Onyx has seen a steady decline in its player base. At first glance, we chalked this decrease in player base up to new servers opening and larger OSRS content updates - but it's been made relatively clear to us (through speaking to you all) that there have been some underlying problems that have been dampening the overall player experience on Onyx for some time now. As many of you have told us - our game modes and economy are in need of a serious revitalization, an overhaul if you will, alongside our donation system. After serious consideration and weighing of both pros and cons, we have decided that in order to continue to provide the server we are proud to own and play, we need to make some quite major changes. This being said - we are looking at a revamp of every game mode, rates at which GP comes into the game, end game content expansion, and above all else - a fresh start.
Effective this Saturday, 10am EST (same as in-game time), Onyx will be relaunching under the same name, but with a fresh start. This means that all accounts will be reset, where everyone is starting from square one together, participating in a fresh economy and grind for power and wealth. In addition to a restart, all banned accounts will have their bans lifted, welcoming them back into the server for a second chance and a fresh start among their peers. We understand the frustration this may cause many of you - and we want to reiterate we have not made this decision lightly. The future of Onyx is in all of our hands - and, having tweaked a good portion of Onyx' core, we believe this is the best step in the right direction towards us seeing Onyx once again become the successful and bustling server it once was.
As for those who donated recently, we will be offering refunds in the form of donator shards once the reset occurs. We will handle refunds in the following manner:
1. Donations within the past 30 days will receive a 100% refund.
2. Donations within the past 31-60 days will receive a 50% refund.
3. Donations within the past 61-90 days will receive a 25% refund.
4. Donations within the past 91-365 days will receive a 10% refund.
5. Players who have logged in between June 1st - June 14th will keep their corresponding donator rank.
If your donation falls into this one of these periods, make sure to pm the Onyx Management team and we will get you sorted out manually.
For Monthly Top Donators: Your monthly donator pet will be restored after you pm us.
With that being said we invite you all to join us for a next chapter.
Onyx will be resetting upon the update this Saturday, June 15th.
Our Newest Update:
Onyx II Update #1: Upgraded GWD Sets, New Interfaces, Reworked MBoxes, Legendary Lightning Rapier & More!
June 15th, 2019
Hey guys I hope yall doing alright.
It is my pleasure to present you the patch notes for Saturday's update. It features some interesting new features and a couple of bug fixes / quality of life updates, enjoy !
Ultimate God Wars sets & Almighty Godsword
Legendary Lightning Rapier
Mystery boxes rework & Deal of the day
Quality of life
We hope you guys enjoy the update Feel free to leave feedback down below and see ya ingame!
Information about Onyx Relaunch available at: