- Fixed Nex single zone bug
- Fixed a bug that spawned multiple Nex bosses
- Increased Chances of receiving a Nex Rare drop by 2x
- Increased chances of receiving a random Nex armor piece by 2x from a God Mystery Box.
- Loot-Share will automatically be turned on within a large radius whenever a staff ::event is being hosted.
- Fixed a bug when depositing max cash into the bank from the money pouch which caused coins to despawn.
- Boss Slayer Tasks will now award 50 slayer points for regular boss tasks and 100 slayer points for elite boss tasks.
- Ice Amulet has been given stats equal to an Amulet of Fury.
- The Cast speed of all Ancient Magicks spells has been Fixed. Cast speed was changed from 4 ticks to 5 ticks.
- Infinity Necklace has received a buff to match the equal stats of an Amulet of Fury and Looters Amulet; these changes reflect defense and prayer bonus.
- Decreased the damage of the following Dungeoneering bosses: Kal'ger, and Blink.
- Fixed the animation of the following Dungeoneering bosses: Undead Archer, Undead Mage from the Skeletal Trio Boss.
- Fixed a bug where the Crystal Chest would remain open after using a Crystal Key.
- The Fire Max Cape and Inferno Max Cape now collect projectiles (arrows, bolts, darts, etc.) just like the Max cape and Completionist cape with the Avas effect active.
- Fixed the Crashed Star from spawning in the old ::home, it will now spawn in our current ::home.
- Christmas theme at home has been removed. Mountain goats have migrated back to a colder climate, I hope they will return soon.
- Diamond Donator+ Perk has been added to allow infinite run anywhere outside of the wilderness.
- Rejuvination Pool has been added to ::dz.
- General Graardor now drops all Adamant Ore noted.
- Evil Santa's Reindeer has been fixed and will now fire two shots instead of one.
- Evil Santa's Gift has received a buff to its accuracy
- Quest Tab has been updated.
- Fixed a bug in which players would not receive KC in GWD
- Reworked the graphics of a few Ultimate Bandos and Ultimate Subjugation armor pieces to look more appealing.
- Fixed a bug where Ultimate Bandos Tassets did not appear in GE.
- Rune Pouch will now display all runes accurately within it's interface.
- Removed Pandora Chest from Home. Congrats to Redslayer for winning the Contest!
- Congrats to Han on receiving the custom pet of: lolthenkill for being the top monthly donator of November!
- 5 replies
- 562 views
- Add Reply
- Super Mystery Box will be reduced from $6 to $5
- Pet Mystery Box will be reduced from $10 to $7
- God Mystery Box will be reduced from $10 to $8
- Starter Box Package will be reduced from $40 to $30
- Ruby To Diamond Upgrade Ticket will be reduced from $110 to $85
- Diamond Donator Ticket will be reduced from $200 to $175
- Diamond To Onyx Upgrade Ticket will be reduced from $299 to $199
- Onyx Donator Ticket will be reduced from $499 to $400
- Armadyl Battlestaff will be reduced from $60 to $50
- Almighty Godsword will be reduced from $80 to $50
- Twisted Bow will be reduced from $300 to $250
- Onyx Blood Scythe will be reduced from $380 to $300
- Upgrade gem will be reduced from $50 to $45
- Infinity ring will be reduced from $90 to $75
- Infinity necklace will be reduced from $115 to $100
- Infernal cape will be reduced from $50 to $35
- Wings of Wealth will be reduced from $45 to $40
- All regular Partyhats will be reduced from $100 to $75
- Black Partyhat will be reduced from $250 to $150
- Catalyst spirit shield will be reduced from $150 to $130
- 2 replies
- 404 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 463 views
- Add Reply
Onyx II Update #11: Ultimate Nex Armor Sets, Task System, New Staff/Onyx+ Donator Zone, New Quest Tab, QoL, and More!
January 9, 2020
Hello everyone! We would like to begin the second week of the new year with the introduction of Nex Sets, a new Staff/Onyx+ Donator zone, A new task system with awesome rewards and more!
⚔️Ultimate Nex Armor Set:⚔️
The Onyx Staff Team is proud to announce the completion of the Nex Armor Set! This will function in a similar fashion as the Ultimate GWD armor sets, allowing players a chance at upgrading regular nex items using the upgrade box for a 25% chance of success, or using an Upgrade Gem from the Donator Store for a 100% chance of success.
🏡Staff Zone/Onyx+ Donator Zone🏡
It has come to our attention that after all of the content that has been worked on Onyx over the past few years one thing has never received the full attention it rightfully deserved; Until now. I am proud to announce that the Onyx Staff Zone is finally up and running!
All skilling exp will receive a 10% bonus when skilling in any of the four floors of this area. The goal behind the new staff zone is to be a second home consisting of a few features already available to Onyx Donators+.
The Task system will be released featuring Four different categories of ranks ranging from Easy, Medium, Hard, and Elite. Upon completion of all tasks your account will receive a 5% Global Drop Rate Boost as well as many other rewards. Completing all tasks has also been added as a requirement for the Completionist Cape. Please see below for the full list:
Each individual task will award: One Small lamp.
Upon Completion of the full set you will receive: Rune Pouch
Each individual task will award: One Medium Lamp
Upon Completion of the full set you will receive: Greater Sharpshooter
Each individual task will award: One Large Lamp
Upon Completion of the full set you will receive: Bonecrusher Necklace
Each individual task will award: One Huge Lamp
Upon Completion of the full set you will receive: Enhanced Excalibur
🌟Quality of Life/Player Suggested Updates:🌟
🎇Onyx 2020 New Years Event!🎇
Hello everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed 2019 as much as I have and are ready for the new adventures and experiences that 2020 will have to offer!
Overall, i'm very grateful to be back here on Onyx and am looking forward to another great year here with all of you. We have many more updates planned for the near future so be sure to check in for more content updates coming soon!
The Onyx staff team would like to kick off this new year WITH a BANG!
In celebration of the new year, we will be increasing all global drop rates by 25% until January 5 11:59pm EST
Additionally, we will be having a limited time sales event at our Donator Store which will start now and end in one full week.
We will continue to do 🎁Giveaways on our Discord so stay tuned at a chance to receive some free loot!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!
AND AS ALWAYS...
ONYX 2019 HOLIDAY BONUS EXP EVENT!
Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays!
It is with great joy and holiday spirit that I happily announce that for the next two weekends we will be enabling BONUS EXP for ALL GAME MODES.
The exp boost will be active during the time period of December 21-22 as well as December 28-29 and will consist of a +50% EXP Boost.
( Monk Bird Original Poem)
(enjoy and plz dun cringe)
Thank you for kindness you never did cease
Thank you for helping the Earth shine bright
Thank you for spreading some kindness and peace
Thank you and may goodness bless you with light
Thank you for smiling when things aren't alright
Thank you for sharing your cup that's half full
Thank you for raising your head towards new heights
Thank you, the impact you made was not dull
Thank you for all the noobs you don't be fooling
Thank you for teaching and offering guidance
Thank you I know that the grind can be grueling
Thank you I know that one day you'll be ruling
Thank you we love that you spread so much cheer
Thank you I know you will rise to great fame
Thank you for the friendship and time we've spent here
Thank you and happy to SEEYA INGAME!
BTW: Speaking of Being Thankful:
Onyx will be giving out multiple goodies throughout these events as well as on our discord!
Don't sleep on it: Discord giveaways are always ongoing
During the specified days the onyx staff team will be hosting some custom events and giveaways so keep one eye open this holiday as we kick off the new year with a BANG
So keep an eye out...