- Hello everyone, our team hopes that you have all been well during these strange times.
- Halloween has ended and we would like to launch a small update with bugfixes and QoL in mind.
- This update is short and sweet — as a far, far greater project is taking shape.
- Management is aware that our adventurers thirst for battle. It is coming.
- Know that the next update is unprecedented on Onyx RSPS.
- New content, new mechanics, new bragging rights — need we say more? — are under construction.
- Our work will combine everything that we have learned into one colossal release.
- We thank you for your patience during crunch.
- As Halloween comes to a close, so does the legacy Onyx Boss map.
- King Zio commissioned this arena be built to his own design.
- As such, players will teleport to a grand new fiery arena with ::onyxboss.
- Great Edgeville (::home) has been reverted to its original theme.
- Removed Halloween Boss. It will rise again in 2021.
- Damage for the Hallowed Fang special attack is now capped at 80.
- Fixed most cases of taking damage while teleporting away*. Please continue to report bugs as you see them.
- Imbued Heart has been adjusted to properly display. Please continue to report bugs as you see them.
- Examining a drop table will no longer be closed if in combat (drops interface is persistent).
- Fixed previous teleports (::prev) not working with commands.
- Added ::qbd, ::kbd, ::tob as teleport commands.
- Added Callus items to legacy drop announcement system
- Drops from Superior Slayer Monsters will now be collected by the Looter's Amulet.
- Night Beasts are now targetable (attack-able) in Kuradel's Dungeon.
- Falconry teleport on the teleport interface has now been fixed.
- Congrats to Luckyy on 'Lucky's Balloon Boi' pet!
- Congrats to Bigzy on 'Flowers' pet!
- 3 replies
- 323 views
- Add Reply
- Friends, Iron-friends, Countrymen, lend me your ears:
- Zio, King of Kings, hath commissioned his monks to renovate Onyx's capital city and trading center, Edgeville.
- A devout believer in the divine Simplex beyond, Zio hath zealously built a great metropolis in his image.
- Henceforth, denizens of other server-states shall gaze upon Great Edgeville with envy.
- The Edgeville you know is gone. It has been replaced with collection of Zones/Houses.
- These are: Slayer, Thieving, Altar, Skilling, Shops, and the Information Kiosk ('Info Zone').
- The Kiosk is meant to assist players on their journey, being a one-stop-shop for Q&A.
- We intend on taking feedback and improving Great Edgeville in coming updates to best suit the community.
- We have scrapped the old Tutorial, bringing it in line with some of the more recent content additions to Onyx.
- Hopefully, players will have a better understanding of the game upon completion.
- The skip button remains; although with Zuk narrating, only a fool would anger the obsidian God, no?
- Disclaimer: These new commands are for Diamond+ Donators and can only be used Near a Bank!
- For those vassals who have given to their good King, a new ease of living is brought to you!
- PRAYER SWAPPING commands, live in game:
- ::pray swaps between the two prayer types, curses and standard prayers.
- ::regular swaps from curses to standard prayers.
- ::curses swaps from standard prayers to curses.
- MAGIC SWAPPING commands, live in game:
- ::spellbook swaps spellbook types in this looping order: Standard → Ancients → Lunars → (back to Standard)
- ::modern swaps to the Standard spellbook, specifically.
- ::lunar swaps to the Lunar spellbook, specifically.
- ::ancient swaps to the Ancients spellbook, specifically.
- Taxonomists around Onyx rejoice! Stronger breeds of slayer monsters have come!
- These will be automatically unlocked for players above 70 Slayer.
- The encounter rate is 1/50, meaning that a task of 100 monsters would net roughly two Superior Slayer monsters.
- Superior Slayer Monsters have a centralized drop table (see image directly below).
- This is the Superior Slayer Monster drop table.
- Know that the higher the slayer requirement of the task, the stronger the weight when rolling rarer drops.
- Therefore, cheeky slayers are not recommended to farm Turadel for the best drops!
- As seen above, it is plentiful for Ironmen looking to slay and later skill.
- The Imbued Heart will boost a player's Magic level by 11 — in line with an Overload dosage.
- This makes the Imbued Heart an excellent alternative to standard overloading in many situations.
- Zahur should now work flawlessly.
- The world-renowned herbalist does the following things:
- Cleaning herbs, Make unfinished potions, and Fill Flasks/Decant.
- 5 replies
- 1042 views
- Add Reply
A New Era on Onyx
Six New Zones
Upgrade Chest interface
Drop Table interface
Superior Slayer Monsters
Superior Slayer Drops
The Imbued Heart