- Pest Control Portal Barriers will now go down 2x faster than before
- Balanced Upgrade Gem Fragments to cost 2m Fragments and are no longer tradable
- Reduced KalGer Warmonger's damage by 1/3
- Removed spam message from Rune Pouch
- Removed soaking
- Fixed a typo on ::deals
- Reduced the healing amount of the purple spider during the Lady Verzik boss fight in ToB.
- All Ranged poison weapons will poison the purple spider on the first hit, not just melee.
- Changed the look of Armadyl Crossbow model from pre-eoc to osrs when playing in osrs gfx settings
- Improved Placeholders transparancy
- While attempting the horde, the Onyx boss's HP will no longer scale depending on players online and will be set to a fair amount.
- Fixed a ladder south of heroes quest
- Added ::eggy and ::wizard commands which will open up their youtube page.
- Seeds, Bones, and Blood Money will no longer be auto banked if inside the wilderness.
- Fixed the cart in Shilo Village which allows you to return to Brimhaven.
- Nerfed Ultimate gwd prayer bonuses to be the same as regular sets.
- Fixed a bug involving talk to and pick up for the Nexterminator Pet
- Decreased the chance to burn food by 50%
- Fixed a bug involving aggro in the Edgeville Dungeon
- 8 replies
- 366 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 212 views
- Add Reply
- A warning is now given before accepting a wilderness slayer task from Krystilia.
- Removed latest update interface.
- Fixed lag issues + increased client performance.
- Nomad now drops bones 100% of the time.
- Fixed a bug with summoning not being added to combat level in certain areas within the wilderness.
- The Onyx Boss's hp will now scale depending on the amount of players online.
- Hardcore Ironman's game title color has been changed from grey to red.
- Hardcore Ironman may now use the same shops as regular Ironman.
- Easter Event has now been disabled.
- Sawmill will now indicate that a minimum of 80 wc is required to enter if the level is not met.
- Added Uglug Nar's shop.
- osrs hitbar and gameframe is now turned on by default for all new accounts
- Ivandis Flail will now degrade in one hour.
- Increased the amount of dragon darts obtained by hunting kingly implings and dragon implings.
- Fixed a bug which caused coins to be deleting when having 28 items in the trade window and adding coins from money pouch.
- Players may now see how many coins the other player they are trading can hold.
- Fixed a bug on the top floor of the gnome agility course.
- Weeds from all farming patches will now grow at a slower rate.
- Only drops that announce will now show the loot beam.
- Changed it so knives/axes obtained from hydra to uncommon.
- Removed lore books from gwd.
- Anvils will now detect what bars you have in your inventory while smithing.
- Changed default graphics options to be more like osrs.
- Added osrs dialogue frames when using the osrs gameframe.
- Added Ak-Haranu Shop.
- Added bolt racks to the gear guide at ::shops.
- Removed prayer scrolls from dungeoneering shop, they are unlocked by default.
- Corrected Ancient Wyvern Shield smithing requirement and message.
- Spamming pickpocket no longer cancels the action.
- npcs will no longer face players when pickpocketing.
- Changed [warning] to [broadcast] and added a ::broadcast command for staff.
- Increased fighter torso drop rate and pennance/healer items were changed from rare to uncommon.
- Corrected a typo on the spec bar orb.
- Renamed Robin to Voting Guide.
- Removed the Comp Cape Requirement "Gamble a Party Hat".
- Added Comp Cape Requirement: Host a drop party that's 1B+.
- Fixed a bug with ToB Scenery Shadows.
- Removed the cap of Pest Control Points.
- Increased Basilisk Jaw drop rate.
- Balanced Global Rare Drop Table.
- Fixed a bug causing Magic Shortbow and Saradomin Sword stats to be wrong.
- A Vote reminder will now indicate upon login if your vote boost is currently active.
- If a player dies upon the wilderness stepping stones, they will not longer get teleported back to the wilderness.
- Donations, Boxes, and Votes may now be filtered on/off.
- God Mystery Box global announcement has been lowered to only announce items of higher rarity.
- Added Inquisitor armor set effect.
- Fixed a bug on equiptment intferface which showed incorrect stab and crush stats when viewed.
- Fixed a bug involving Nightwalkers on the Nightmare Boss.
- Godswords may now be used on the Upgrade Chest for a chance to obtain the Almighty Godsword.
- Fixed a bug with head models on dialogues.
- Fixed a bug which would cause your ingame name to be invisible when switching from "Fixed" to "re-sizable" on the osrs game frame.
- 9 replies
- 681 views
- Add Reply
May 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce a few more QoL additions that will be featured below within this update that will focus primarily with PvM and PvP. This update will be no where in size compared to the previous one but I assure you that the following specified below were not the only things being done on the development side, we have plans in place to release a CONTENT PACKED update for our next patch already in the works!
More information may or may not be leaked in media in the upcoming days, stay posted on our discord for potential spoilors!
We now have fully functioning collection logs on Onyx! These logs will help keep track of all drops obtained during your journey here on Onyx. Unfortunately, we were not able to backtrack any logs from previous as it would take a massive amount of time to add this if even at all possible.
These logs are organized based on Bosses, Raids, Clue scrolls, Minigames, and Miscellaneous collectibles throughout the world of Onyx. The Collection Log may be obtained by The Collector at ::home bank
The pkers asked for it, we implemented it. All Fuction Keys will now be available to be keybinded to various different tabs depending on your own style! This will allow for quicker switching of special attacks, brews, and even attack styles!
Although this is specifically targeted for pking, please note that it may also be a good overall QoL update as you will be able to bind tabs to your will which will result in less clicking around. Enjoy!
⭐Osrs Boss Model Looks⭐
As we continue to add more osrs options to Onyx, we have finished implementing certain boss models to match osrs. The Nostalgia of seeing Kree fly is a breath of fresh air!
Players will now have the option to change the models of all gwd bosses and minions, barrows brothers, and the king black dragon!
🌟Quality of Life/Player Suggested Updates/Bug Fixes🌟
Onyx Bonus XP Event Weekend!
The Onyx management team is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Bonus EXP Weekend!
Starting this Saturday May 9 12 AM EST (server time) bonus XP will be activated throughout the weekend until Sunday May 10 11:59 PM EST (server time).
Additionally, I would like to remind everyone that our competition for the first drop of an Inquisitors Mace is still ongoing. The first person who is able to receive the Inquisitors Mace as a drop from Nightmare of Ashahara will also receive Annihilation for free and be able to instantly upgrade it into the Templars Mace.
I wish you all the best with the exp grind as well as the competition,
ONYX II UPDATE #15: New Templar Mace Custom Item, Upgrade Chest Salvage System, Gem Bag and Coal bag, Party Pete's Party Room Chest & Lever, Updated Game Settings, Bug/QoL Fixes & MORE!
May 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope you all have been well. I am excited to announce not only an update which mostly consists of quality of life/bug features but would like to formally welcome @Simplex to the development team. As many of you already know, Onyx has been on a steady climb with growing our playerbase and with higher numbers we decided to tackle some ambitious projects in the near future and have Simplex held on the development side along with Dragonkk.
*note: Please note that Dragonkk will continue to be our primary developer and any suggestions or bugs that you find should continue to go to Dragonkk, Zio, and myself so that we may prioritize what should be worked on.
Introducing our newest custom, The Templar Mace. This item is a combination of the Annihilation and Inquisitors Mace and will have the stats to back up this combination.
This will become the new bis weapon in terms of the crush attack style
As a bonus to the FIRST person who obtains an Inquisitor's Mace drop from Nightmare of Ashihama, an Annihilation will be awarded by an Admin as well. This will translate to an instant upgrade to the Templar Mace for the FIRST person to get the drop.
GET GRINDING EVERYONE
💻Updated Game Settings💻
All Game settings have now been organized in their respective spots to give our interface a cleaner and more organized way to customize your game the way that you would like without the need to scroll down.
Additionally, players will now be able to toggle several different yell announcments such as voting, donations, and Boxes.
🎉Party Pete's Party Room🎉
Party Pete's Party Room lever and chest will now be functioning as intended. Players will have the option to place any item(s) inside the Party Room Chest and once the lever has been pulled, balloons will fall from the ceiling which may contain some of the items or nothing at all!
I look forward to seeing many cool drop parties and events hosted by both staff and players!
♻️Upgrade Chest Salvage System♻️
After Seeing so many F's in the chat whenever a bcp is eating by the almighty Upgrade Chest, we have decided to introduce a bit of a way it can pay back moving forward and thus making Upgrade Gem's obtainable in-game. Additionally, Godswords may now be used on an upgrade box for a chance to get the Almighty Godsword.
Upon failure to upgrade an item on the upgrade chest, players will now receive upgrade dust which can eventually be used to craft upgrade gems. From now on, players will receive uprade dust in an amount that corresponds the item they failed to upgrade. Once the player has obtained 1M upgrade dust, they will be able to craft an Upgrade Gem.
*note: Upgrade gems guarantee a 100% sucess rate of upgrading an item. Please keep in mind that some items require multiple gems to upgrade depending on their respective tiers
Gem Bags will allow players to store their uncut gems. This will mostly be beneficial when at shilo village gem rocks or other gem rocks located across donated zones. This bag will be able to hold a maximum of 60 of each gem and a total of 300 overall.
These may be purchased from the Vote Guide at ::shops for 50 vote tickets
Similar to the Gem Bag, a Coal bag will be able to store coal making mining trips more efficient overall. This will hold a maximum of 27 coal and may be used to transport a total of 54 coal per bank run effectively doubling your resources.
These may be purchased from the Vote Guide at ::shops for 30 vote tickets.
🌟Quality of Life/Player Suggested Updates/Bug Fixes🌟