Onyx II Update #6: Farming Guild, City of Prifddinas (Stage 1), Brimstone Chest, Quality of Life Updates, and More!
August 14th, 2019
Hello Everyone, we hope you are all doing well! Today we bring you an update that focuses on expanding available Zeah content, as well as begin to introduce Prifddinas, the Elf City. We have implemented a few features available in the city, so you can visit it today and get a feel for it! Lastly we have made some quality of life improvements to give you a smoother and easier feel for Onyx.
City of Prifddinas:
1. Added the whole OSRS Prifddinas map, along with a teleport to directly get there.
2. All Prifddinas Crystal Ladders and Teleport Platforms now work properly.
3. Added all the music tracks for Prifddinas.
4. Made all the gates around Prifddinas work properly.
5. Added the POH, you can now set your house portal to Prifddinas.
6. Made the thieving stalls around Prifddinas work, you can now pickpocket them for loot and GP.
7. Added the grand library (atm it has no use, but can be accessed).
8. Added the entrance for the Zalcano, Prifddinas Mine, Gaunglet portal, and Iorwearths Dungeon.
9. Added all npcs to Prifddinas, along with the Elves you can pickpocket.
10. Converted OSRS Prifddinas mining rocks to Pre-Eoc, so they all function properly.
11. Added Crystal implings along with barehand impling catching, and their respective drop tables.
12. Added the Crystal Armor set, along with the Crystal Bow Accuracy and Damage bonus effect.
13. Added the Crystal Axe, Pickaxe, and Harpoon.
14. Coded the new Prifddinas Guards with their drop tables.
15. Added the Prifddinas allotments and flower patches.
Farming Guild and Zeah:
1. Added the Farming Guild, you can now access it in the teleport menu with the required levels. Along with the barriers and shops within the guild.
2. Added the Farming Guild allotment, flower, cactus, and bush patches.
3. Added the Farming Guild herb, tree, and fruit tree patches.
4. Added the Hosidius farming patches in Zeah, if we missed a few let us know!
Brimstone Chest + Crystal Key Chest Improvements:
1. Added the Brimstone Key, available as a drop throughout Slayer Tasks.
2. Added the Brimstone Chest at home along with its entire drop table.
3. You can now open a Crystal Chest by left clicking it. We have also updated the message upon an attempt to open the chest to let players know they need a crystal key.
1. Added the whole Iorwerth’s Dungeon, available in our teleport interface. This is a new OSRS slayer dungeon recently added with Prifddinas.
2. Added the Dungeon’s shortcuts and added crystal shards to the drop tables of all mobs within the dungeon.
Twisted Bow Mk. II:
1. You can now upgrade the Twisted Bow to the Twisted Bow Mk. II. You can use your existing Twisted Bow on the upgrade chest at home for a 50% chance of success. Be careful, because if you fail you will lose your Twisted Bow. Alternatively, you can use 4 Upgrade Gems on a Twisted Bow to upgrade it successfully.
2. The Twisted Bow Mk. II fires two arrows at once 100% of the time. The use of Swift Gloves still grant a chance of firing an additional arrow.
Quality of Life and Other Updates:
1. Updated our cache to 181 v3, to be up to date with OSRS.
2. Added the mining rock shortcut in Katacombs of Kourend.
3. Fixed the Crystal Halberd.
4. Fixed the maple trees at DZ.
5. Fixed an issue with Glacor minions not being attackable inside of instances.
6. Increased the successful pickpocket chance for all npcs.
7. Increased Krystalia’s Slayer Point rewards upon completion of a task to match that of OSRS.
8. Increased the AFK dream tree payout by 50%.
9. Increased the money obtained from Millionaire boxes by 25%.
10. Fixed the XP for making darts.
11. Removed the flame fragments.
12. Made VIP Dummies and Green Dragons in VIP Zone multi combat.
13. Fixed a clipping issue with the Virtus Mask.
14. Trahaearn Mine has now been added, along with its carts to deposit ores.
15. Added a 3% XP boost to the Elven Signet.
As always we hope you enjoy this update, many more to come!
See you guys in-game!
- The Onyx Management Team
Update Media Spoilers: